¢н. 48 | ι ℓιкє уσυ

Hoseok and Soonyoung arrived at the hotel in Gwangju, meeting up with the others as well. Bora, Yugyeom, Kai, Yuta, and Corea.

"I'm never riding in a car with her ever again," Yugyeom pointed at Bora.

"Why? What's she do?" questioned Kai.

"She sang opera versions of all these songs, and got it stuck in my head," Yugyeom complained.

"I have an amazing voice," Bora complimented herself. "Have you heard my high notes?"

"Yeah, and you sound like a dying dolphin." Yugyeom crossed his arms. "I bet I can sing better."

"Is that a challenge?" Bora grinned.

"Oh you're ON," his eyes fired up with determination. Hot.

"As much as I'd like to see you two have a high note battle, we gotta check in," Yuta places his hand on Yugyeom's shoulder.

Hoseok ignored the two's bickering, following the rest of the group inside the hotel. Corea, being the mature adult he was, went straight to the short line at the front desk to check in their hotel rooms. As the rest of them sat on the fancy couches in the lobby, Hoseok remembered to text his family and friends that he got Gwangju safely.

Namjoon
Glad to know you didn't get into a car crash or anything.

Hoseok
???

Jungkook
That's still possible though.

Jin
Don't forget to get me a souvenir best friend.

Hoseok decides to ignore Jin's text, getting another one only a minute later.

Jin
He's ignoring me...

Jungkook
Who wouldn't?

Jin
All in favor of kicking Jungkook out of our group chat, say 'I'

Namjoon
I

Jimin
I
That's for stealing my lunch.

Taehyung
I

Jungkook
Taehyung!?
Why???

Taehyung
Sorry, but you ate the last yogurt in my fridge. You know how much I love those.

He shoved his phone back in his pocket, ignoring Taehyung and Jungkook fighting about couple things. You know, the usual with them. One minute being lovey dovey, the other they are throwing fist because of something petty like yogurt.

After the boring process of checking in at the hotel, everyone had 30 mins to just chill and relax doing whatever they want before going to the place where the event will be held. They would only be backup dancers for Corea, since he was the one who was invited to the event.

"Imagine riding a carriage around the city," Bora suddenly says as she looks out the view of their shared hotel room.

"Huh?" Hoseok gives her a look.

"Oh don't mind me, I was just thinking." She shrugs, turning to her bed and jumping on it. "It'd be really cool though, right?"

"Right," he chuckles at her.

There was a knock on their hotel room door. Bora got up from her bed, and trudged her way to the door. Should I also mentioned her groaning and whining out loud since she was lazy? She peeped through the cute, tiny, little peephole gasping out loud.