fιиαℓ | υиєχρє¢тє∂

Hoseok woke up the next morning, to the sound of water running in the bathroom. It must've been Bora brushing her teeth, like the dental hygiene queen she is. Always brush your teeth day and night, floss, and use mouthwash (optional, but still works well).

He rubbed his eyes and got up, stretching his arms, legs, and back. Letting all those demons out as he yawned out loud.

"You awake Hoseok?" Bora asked in the bathroom, he could tell there was a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Yeah," he replied, still groggily from his sleep.

"We're going home today," she pops her head out of the bathroom, meeting the handsome Hoseok with half opened eyes, eye boogers, and still a bit dazed from waking up.

He was like a lost puppy.

She chuckled at the thought. "Bathroom's free to use, so hurry up and get up, ya slug."

"Okay, okay," Hoseok groaned, getting off the hotel bed.

He grabbed his phone on the bed before trueing his way to the bathroom. Squirting the toothpaste out of the tube and onto the toothbrush, he added a bit of water from the faucet before putting it in his mouth. I've seen people brush their teeth without the water, and if you do that I don't trust you.

He unlocked his phone and went through social media, seeing many tweets about the black lives matter movement. Don't worry though, he's signed the petitions and donated some money from his wallet.

Now let's skip the process of the gang packing up their stuff, checking out of the hotel, saying their goodbyes to the others, and Soonyoung driving Hoseok back to his apartment while also singing (or yelling). Right now, the two had just arrived at Hoseok's apartment.

"Good luck on your date today," Soonyoung says. "And remember, condoms and lube."

"What?!" Hoseok screeched at him. "Shut up!"

"No seriously," he says. "Condoms prevent sexual transmitted infections, and lube is very useful when it comes to intercourse. Also, don't forget this thing called foreplay-"

"Yes!" Hoseok cut him off. "I get Soonyoung, thanks for the tips."

"I actually have a condom in my car, right now." he says. "You want it?"

"Nope, I'm fine!" Hoseok covers his face in embarrassment. "Thanks for driving me."

"Have fun!" He waves while driving off.

Hoseok sighs as soon as he leaves. "That man needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut."

"How long will this be?" Yoongi asked his manager.

"It shouldn't take too long," he replied. "Just need to record your rap again."

"Okay, great." He mutters to himself.

"Why?" asked Yoongi's manager. "You got other plans for the day?"

"Uh," Yoongi thinks. "No, I was just asking."

"Oh I see," he nods.

Let me inform you on the situation.

Yoongi was getting ready for his first date with Hoseok, when his manager calls him. It was about that song with Lee Sora, and he needed to record his part in the song again, because it got deleted. Don't ask for more details, it was the fault of an idiot. But Yoongi wasn't too worried about time, since it didn't take too long the first time. If things go smoothly, he'd still make it to the date on time.