¢н. 24 | иєω ѕтαят

I don't want to end it like this. But Daegu will be a new start, Yoongi thought. Or at least tried to convince himself that. He knew he was just using that as an excuse, because he didn't want to face Hoseok.

Yoongi's dad pulled into the driveway of his new home. It was a big house, since they had hella fucking money. Maybe Yoongi wouldn't be able to starve himself anymore if he lived here.

That's a good thought.

"I don't want you misbehaving while you're here," Yoongi's dad reminded him.

He rolled his eyes, making sure his dad saw his attitude. "For sure. Wouldn't want to leave out of the nest again."

When Yoongi entered the house, he saw that nothing had changed since he left. But he did feel out of place.

"Hey uh, Yoongi!" his step mom entered the room. "Good to see you move back in."

"Yeah," Yoongi awkwardly nodded.

"We turned your room into an office, so you don't have a bed yet. You'll be sleeping on the couch until that's settled," Yoongi's dad pointed at the leather couch.

"Great," Yoongi said in a sarcastic tone, throwing his bag on the couch. It was just one bag stuffed with clothes, toothbrushes, and the other essentials. He didn't have much stuff to begin with.

This is gonna be my new life.

"Jennie!" his dad yelled for his step-sister to come down.

Yoongi wasn't really a big fan of his older step-sister. It wasn't like they hated each other or anything. They actually treated each other nicely. It was just, she used to be a drug addict. That was how she got kicked out of college.

When she came down, Yoongi could see that she's gotten better from the last time he saw her. She must be on rehab.

"Hey, Yoongi." she greeted him.

"Hey, Jennie." he replied with a small smile.

"You have a boyfriend now?" Yoongi scoffed out a laugh at his step-sister. "No way!"

The two were in Jennie's room. She was getting ready to go to her boyfriends house, and she was asking a Yoongi how she looks with here outfit. Not to mention, it was a little too revealing.

"Uh, yes way," Jennie nodded. "He even plays college basketball!"

"College basketball- Yeah no way!" Yoongi laughed.

"Believe or don't believe what you want," Jennie crosses her arms, "but I'm going to his house later, and I won't be back until 11."

"Fine," Yoongi shrugged. "Have fun with whatever the fuck you two will be doing."

"Oh we will," she smirked.

"Disgusting," Yoongi gagged.

"It's.. different without him," Jimin said.

The six boys were at their usual table at McDonald's. They were already missing Yoongi. Jin never even said 'I'm lovin' it.' It was that bad.

"Yeah, but he's moved in with his new life. We should move on with ours," Namjoon spoke.

"But he never even told me anything!" Hoseok exasperated. "He- He left without even saying goodbye, and he didn't even bother to contact me back!"

Namjoon frowned. Even he didn't know why Yoongi never told him about this. "Knowing a Yoongi, he probably was planning on telling you. But he knew you'd be the one most affected with this."

Hoseok frowned. He really was the one most affected with this. All because he missed Yoongi so much, and that he could've done better as his friend. There was still so much he wanted to do with Yoongi. He wanted to graduate together, go out drinking. Everything about their deal didn't matter anymore.

It was a stupid deal anyways.

Now Hoseok was feeling the most regret he has ever felt his whole life. And there were lots of times where he'd felt regretful. It's just that this time was the worst time.  Not even Jimin could make him feel this way, or make him feel better.

After lunch, he was walking back home with Namjoon. He didn't realize how he's been staring at the ground until Namjoon pointed it out.

"I don't want to do this without him," Hoseok mumbled.

"Do what?"

"Highschool?" Hoseok shrugged. "Life? Other than you, he was the only person I could talk to about my problems. And he'd talk to me too about his problems too."

Namjoon frowned. 'He wouldn't tell you everything,' he thought.

"You know," Hoseok spoke. "The night of the party, I had this weird dream."

"What?" asked Namjoon.

"It was really weird," Hoseok explained. "We were at the party, and Yoongi was talking to me."

"What did he say?" asked Namjoon.

Hoseok shrugged. "The words he was saying was muffled, but I could hear some things he was saying."

"And that was..?"

"Something about him moving," Hoseok answered. "And something about him loving something?"

Namjoon stared at Hoseok. "Is that all?"

"I don't know," Hoseok shrugged. "I think I heard the word fate as well?"

Namjoon nodded and replied. "Weird dream."

But in his mind, he thought that this was the most depressing love story he's ever seen.

"I'm sorry you have to sleep on the couch," Yoongi's step-mom apologized. "I promise we'll get you a bed soon."

"Don't worry about it," Yoongi mumbled. "Why bother when I'll be off to college soon?"

"Well I don't want you to hurt your back," she explained. "You're still young."

Yoongi looked at her. Maybe she wasn't as bad as he though? "Thanks, but I can manage."

"Are you sure?"

"100% sure."

When she left, Yoongi checked his phone seeing billions of texts and calls from his friends. He was so tempted to texting them back, but instead he blocked them.

He was gonna start a new life, and this time he didn't want to fake anything. No acting tough, no misbehaving. He was gonna at least try to be more responsible, and try to do better at school.

No promises though.

Author note:
Honestly, this chapter was the most trouble writing. I don't know why, I just didn't like how I was writing the story. But hopefully it gets better lol. Anyways, how does this look for a new cover? I'm always wanting new covers for my books cause it makes it feel fresh, and it also helps me stay motivated. Hopefully you like it, because I'm planning on using this kind of theme for the other covers.

 Hopefully you like it, because I'm planning on using this kind of theme for the other covers