¢нαρтєя 6 | вι, вι, вι, αи∂ ραи

The sandwich wasn't the only thing Hoseok gave Yoongi. He also bought a juice box for the male. The schools water fountain was disgusting, and there was a rumor that people got sick from drinking it. Hoseok didn't want Yoongi getting sick, so he just bought a juice box. It was no big deal.

This wasn't the first time that Yoongi's been given food, but it definitely felt different from the other times. When Jimin shared his food with Yoongi, he didn't think much of it. When Hoseok gave his sandwich to Yoongi, he felt his mood being uplifted. Maybe because he was only used to Jimin's kindness.

That one lunch Yoongi thought was gonna be a one time thing.

Nope.

Because the next few days, Hoseok brought a neatly prepared, delicious-looking lunch for Yoongi. The other day, while he was out grocery shopping. He thought about making lunch for Yoongi, hearing that he never eats lunch.

"That's nice of you," Namjoon commented as soon as Hoseok returned back to their table.

Hoseok only shrugged.

"You guys must be getting closer huh?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

The two kept eating, talking whatever came to mind. They stopped when they saw Jimin. and Yoongi walking over with their lunches. Jimin took a seat next to Hoseok, while Yoongi sat next to Namjoon. Across from Hoseok.

"Hey," Jimin greeted the two. "Hope you don't mind us sittiing, and eating with you guys. Since you made lunch for Yoongi, I assumed your two were probably friends."

"Uh, yeah," Hoseok muttered under his breath.

"See, Hoseok?" Namjoon crossed his arms, "I told you Yoongi was nice."

Yoongi blushed as he sat in his seat next to Namjoon, looking down at his balled up fists on his lap. The simple sentence repeated in Yoongi's head, in Namjoon's voice, I told you Yoongi was nice. He called him nice.

Hoseok saw Yoongi next to Namjoon, noticing their height differences. It was kind of cute. But something cuter than that, was Jimin. Who was sitting right next to Hoseok, a little to close to the male.

He could feel their shoes touching, but he didn't move it. He liked the little touch between them. It was something he couldn't keep his mind off of, and he couldn't focus on anything else other than Jimin's presence.

"What are you guys doing this weekend?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon swallowed the food in his mouth before speaking, "We were planning on hanging out with Tae, Jungkook, and Jin hyung at the arcade."

"Isn't Jin hyung in college?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah," Namjoon nodded. "Do you two want to go to?"

"Really?" Jimin asked, "Well, we wouldn't want to go uninvited."

"Nonsense," Namjoon quickly shook his head. "They won't mind. You two will fit in right away."

Jimin turned to Yoongi, "What do you think, Yoongi?"'

"Sure," Yoongi answered, his mouth full from the sandwich Hoseok made for him.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Hoseok shook his head.

Yoongi swallowed the food in his mouth, "Shut up."

"You got some mayo on your lips," Hoseok pointed out, glancing down at Yoongi's pink, pouty lips as he handed him a napkin.

Yoongi quickly snatched the napkin, wiping his mouth. His face red out of embarrassment. Jimin laughed at the two, "You two are cute together!"

"No we're not!" The two yelled at Jimin.

"Jeez," Jimin raised his hands in defense. "okay, okay."

"Sorry," Jimin apologized to Hoseok. "I shouldn't assume your sexuality."

"It's fine, you don't have to apologize," Hoseok shrugged shyly, " I'm bi."

"Oh really?" Jimin asked. "I'm am too."

"Me too," Namjoon spoke. He turned to Yoongi, who sat there in silence. "What about you?"

"Pan," he muttered, avoiding eye contact with the handsome male.

"That's cool," Namjoon nodded, "I've never met anyone pan before. Its really nice that you like others for their personality."

Yoongi shrugged, letting out a tiny sound, "It's whatever."

As they continued eating, and talking. The bell rung, and they were now on their way to their next class.

"So," Hoseok spoke, "You're pan huh?"

"What's it mean to you?" Yoongi asked.

The two learned that they lived close together. Hoseok usually has his mom or dad pick him up from school since he was too lay to walk home. But when he found out Yoongi walks home, and to school, he decided to walk home with him. That way, they can talk more about their deal, and get to know each other.

He also learned that they lived close by to each other.

"Nothing. So you started liking Namjoon for his personality, huh? What'd he do?"

Yoongi shrugged, "He payed groceries for me when I forgot my wallet, and he volunteered to help walk home with the bags."

"Walk home?" Hoseok asked. "You don't have a car to drive? What about  your parents?"

Yoongi glared at him. Hoseok only backed off, realizing that parents was a sensitive topic. Yoongi's apartment was closer to the school than Hoseok's house. The two stopped in front of the fancy looking apartment.

"Well," Hoseok waved at him, "See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, bye."

Yoongi walked into the apartment complex, without giving Hoseok a glance. But he could feel Hoseok's gaze as he walked in. He finally turned around, seeing Hoseok walk off.

"You've made a new friend?" he heard a voice asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, knowing who it was. He looked at Mr. Cha, standing there with his arms on his hips.

"It's about time you made a new friend."

"He's not really a friend," Yoongi shrugged, which he thought was true. They weren't friends, they were just people who are helping each other with their love lives.

"So, a boyfriend?" Mr. Cha inquired.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "He's not my boyfriend either."

"Okay," Mr. Cha nodded, "So then, just a classmate."

Yoongi thought for a bit. They weren't just classmates, but they weren't really friends either. And they sure as hell are not boyfriends.

"I don't know," he muttered, "We're just, helping each other with something."

Mr. Cha nodded. "You know Yoongi," he spoke, "You're always welcome to join my wife and I for dinner. I always leave at 6pm."

Yoongi paused, "I- I'm fine," he said, stepping towards the elevator.

"Okay then, bye Yoongi!"

The second he stepped into the elevator, he let out a heavy sigh. Why does Mr. Cha always pretend like he cares? It doesn't make sense. He made Yoongi feel like maybe he was cared for, although he would never admit it.

Mr. Cha was a weird man.