¢н. 49 | ∂αтιиg αи∂ яєℓαтισиѕнιρѕ

If possible, please check out my latest announcement. I have a link you can click to sign petitions, donate, and call or text. Reminder for if you donate, do not donate to change.org because the money does not go to the cause, but you can still donate if possible. Thank you, stay safe, don't be racist, and wash your hands.

"Lee Sora wants to work on a song with me?!" Yoongi screeched at his manager. "Are you sure? Me? Of all people?"

"Yes! You Yoongi!" his manager exclaimed. "She wants to work with you as soon as possible. How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Yoongi asked. "Perfect!"

"Great," his manager smiled. "I'm proud of you. You're already working on a song with a famous idol."

"Thanks to my amazing manager."

"What would you do without me?" he joked. "Alright, Imma get going now. Take care, bye."

"Bye," Yoongi ended the call.

And as soon as he ended the call, Yoongi screamed out loud. He hopped up and down in his apartment, and threw his hands in the air like he just don't care. Yoongi had a good feeling of what's to come in the upcoming week. He's gonna meet Sora, work on music with her, and then after that he was gonna have his first date ever. Seriously, he's never dated anyone before and he was glad Hoseok was gonna be the first (and hopefully the last).

He's not experienced in the field of dating, and relationships. Of course he wants this to work with Hoseok, so he doesn't want to mess up on anything. Which is why he needs advice.

From none other than Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Relationship advice?" questioned Taehyung.

"Why?" asked Jungkook. "You're dating someone? Who?"

"Hoseok, obviously." Taehyung elbowed Jungkook's arm.

"How'd you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I never said anything about Hoseok and I," Yoongi gives Taehyung a curious kitty look. "Did he tell you?"

He shakes his head. "No. It was kinda a hunch, since I had a feeling Hoseok has a crush on you."

"How'd you know?"

"Shall I show you a 100 slide presentation?" Taehyung asked him. "First of all, the way he treats you. He made you lunch everyday in high school for free! I wouldn't do that to Jungkook, and not because I know how to cook."

Jungkook scoffed at his boyfriend. "Same to you."

"He takes good care of you, always worries about you." Taehyung continues. "Second, the way he looks at you. Fucking heart eyes, my dude."

"Don't say 'my dude'," Yoongi gagged at him.

"Did you just gag?" Jungkook inquired. "Yoongi bottom confirmed."

"Of course you'd know what it's like to be a bottom, bottom." Yoongi glared at him.

"You're right," Jungkook nods.

"Sometimes I feel like everyone knew about our feelings for each other," Yoongi mumbles that last part. The part I wrote in italics to be exact. He was always embarrassed when talking about relationship stuff or love to others. With Hoseok it was fine, since it was their relationship. But with people like Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and even Mr. Cha it gets embarrassing.