¢н. 39 | ѕρє¢ιαℓ ѕσмєσиє

"You were amazing!" Taehyung yelled as he made big gestures with his hands. "I feel so touched by your song. It definitely hits differently live!"

"Yeah, I never thought you can be so deep and meaningful!" Jin agreed. "Who knew?"

"Hey," Yoongi glared at him, trying to show his usual blank face.

But his face was as red as an Angry Bird. He was so embarrassed by all the compliments, and even more embarrassed by his red face. You don't need to know him personally to know that the fool "hates" praises. He says he hates the attention when in actuality, he loves it. He loves being told that he's doing a good job, and being recognized for his efforts. Everyone loves being appreciated.

Some more than others.

"I actually think I might tattoo that on my ribcage," Jimin thought about the idea.

"I can't imagine you with tattoos," Jungkook looked at him.

"I can't imagine you with tattoos," Jimin retaliated. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"For real though," Hoseok spoke. "You did really good- is your face red?"

"No it isn't, shut up!" Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Awww, you're blushing!" Taehyung cooed.

"I seriously hate you guys."

"He loves us," Namjoon states.

Yoongi only rolled his eyes, but he didn't deny it.

"You guys free for dinner at a restaurant?" Hoseok asked. "We can eat out to celebrate Yoongi's first concert."

"I'm working at the café," Arden gave him an apologetic frown.

"Actually, Kook and I were planning on watching a movie," Taehyung gestured to his boyfriend. "You know... together."

"What about you four?" Hoseok turned to the rest.

"I'm free," Yoongi shrugged.

"I'm not," said Namjoon.

"Me too," Jimin lied. "I gotta help my mom with something."

"So then it's just you two," Namjoon looked at Hoseok and Yoongi.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other, meeting each other's gaze. Alone?

"I gotta get going," Arden took her keys out of her pocket. "Shift is starting soon."

And one by one, their friends left to do whatever they had to do. Jimin being the last to leave. So it was just Hoseok and Yoongi standing outside that building. Both could feel the thick ass tension in the air. Hoseok knowing why, while a Yoongi didn't.

"You still up for dinner?" Yoongi asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah," Hoseok nodded. "How about hamburgers?"

"Sounds good."

God please take the wheel.

The two arrived at the Korean barbecue restaurant. The waitress guiding them to a table. They situated themselves across each other and ordered their drinks. After she left, the tension started to thicken up again. Yoongi was the first to break through it.

"Uhh," Yoongi spoke. "So, how have things been with Jimin?"

"Huh?" Hoseok choked on his sprite, spilling it down his chin and shirt. "Shit!"

Yoongi quickly grabbed a couple napkins and gave it to him. "Jesus, did Namjoon's clumsiness rub onto you?"

"Sorry," Hoseok apologized as he cleaned himself up. "Just, the question took me by surprise."