Bonus - Hoseok Day

A bonus chapter I planned to publish on Hoseok's birthday, obviously I missed it lol, but I hope you still enjoy it. This was written back in I wanna say... December? January? Idk, anyways... enjoy...

-

Snap!

Yoongi felt the pretty, little butterflies in his stomach have crazy seizures as he looked at the photo he had just taken of his boyfriend

Yoongi felt the pretty, little butterflies in his stomach have crazy seizures as he looked at the photo he had just taken of his boyfriend. That's right, I said boyfriend. Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend.

And y'all better be jealous of what he has, and you don't.

A few minutes ago, Yoongi surprised Hoseok and the others at the dance studio. Well, the others had to act surprised when they saw Yoongi. Hoseok's birthday was a few days away, and they had something planned. Hoseok just thought Yoongi had a free day to come by. Since Siyeon and Jihoon were also here to see their lovers, Hoseok was feeling like a fifth wheel.

"I saw that," he grinned at Yoongi.

"I don't know what you're talking," Yoongi shrugs, not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah huh," Hoseok suddenly grabs Yoongi's phone to see the picture of himself standing there like a five-course meal. "Wow, I'm hot."

"Shut up," Yoongi rolls his eyes at him, taking the phone back.

Hoseok laughs and takes a seat on the ground next to Yoongi, Bora and Soonyoung watching them with heart eyes.

"They're so cute," Bora squealed.

"Hoseok and Yoongi?" Siyeon asks.

"Yeah," Bora nods. "You will not believe how many times Hoseok has come to Soonyoung and I for advice."

This catches Yoongi's attention, and he approaches Bora. "What'd he ask?"

"Bora," Hoseok gives her a warning glare.

"Oh, well first of all, he'd always be asking us how he should act as a boyfriend," Bora giggles.

"Really?" Yoongi smirks at that, acting like he didn't do the same thing in the beginning of their relationship.

"Bora!" Hoseok whines.

"Before you two got together, he'd question if you still had feelings for him or not." Soonyoung speaks in an enthusiastic tone. "He's so dumb!"

"I didn't invite Yoongi here to watch you guys expose me like this," Hoseok crossed his arms with a pouty face.

"Seriously though," Soonyoung places a hand on his bro's shoulder. "I love when you come to me for advice. Reminds me how much smarter I am than you."

"Actually, I'm the one who gives him decent advice," Jihoon gives him a look. "You just squeal like a hamster whenever Hoseok talks about his love life."