¢н. 41 | νσℓ¢αиσ σf fєєℓιиgѕ

Hoseok got into the car with the biggest smile plastered on his face, his dad in the passenger seat looking at him with a smirk.

"So, you and Yoongi?"

Hoseok's cheeks tinted pink. "We aren't dating..."

"But do you like him?"

"Yeah..."

"I knew it," Mr. Jung laid the back of his head onto the seat. "Your mom did too. We saw how you two treated each other, how you'd gaze at each other when the other isn't looking. We always talk about how cute you two would be."

"Really?" Hoseok's eyes widened a bit. "You guys were talking about me and Yoongi?"

"Of course! We love to gossip."

"I wonder what else you gossip about," Hoseok muttered.

"We also gossip about your sisters roommate."

"Joshua?"

"Yeah," Hoseok's dad nodded. "He's obviously more than just a roommate, if you know what I mean."

No wonder there was one bed in the apartment, Hoseok thought. I thought they were just really good friends who didn't want to spend money on another bed?

"So this is why you asked me how I knew I liked your mom?"

"Yeah," Hoseok scratched the back of his neck. "I wasn't sure at first, but now I think I know how I feel."

"That's good," he nodded. "So when are you gonna ask the big question?"

Hoseok chuckled nervously. "I'm still not sure whether he still likes me or not."

"Are you kidding me?" Hoseok turned to his dad who was giving him the look of disappointment. "I know schools never teach you kids about love, but I did not expect anyone to be this dense. Especially my son."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh my god you're an idiot when it comes to love, no offense." Hoseok pouted at that. "But seeing it from an outside perspective, I am 100 percent sure that Yoongi likes you back."

Hoseok turned his head to face the window, hiding his flustered expression. "Yeah, okay okay. Let's just go home, I'm tired."

"Aww, my son is gay panicking," his dad chuckled.

"Dad!" he whined.

"You said you were hanging out with friends, but he seems to be more than just a friend," Yoongi's manager said as soon as a Yoongi got into the car.

"He is just a friend," Yoongi tried to shake off what just happened, and casually (awkwardly) put on his seatbelt. Safety first kids.

"Listen Yoongi," his manager began. "I'm not against you dating a guy, or girl, or whatever."

Yoongi nodded at that,

"The company doesn't have any rules about dating, but you're a rookie." he explained. "You just started your career, and you've got no room for a relationship right now. I'm not only speaking as your manager, but as a friend. You can't make a relationship work if you've got no time for it."

"I... I know," Yoongi nodded slowly.

"Good," his manager started the car. "Get a good nights sleep, tomorrow is a busy day."

Yoongi sighed, moving in his seat to look out the window. He shouldn't be bummed about something like this. Of course he shouldn't date now, there's barely any room in his schedule to breathe. How is he gonna squeeze a relationship into the picture? He understands why his manager had to make it clear, but still... he was disappointed. As much as he didn't want to admit, he did want to have a relationship with Hoseok. It's selfish because his best friend likes Hoseok, and Hoseok doesn't like Yoongi back.

Oblivious boy doesn't know that both claims are so very very incorrect.

That night Yoongi did the exact opposite of what his manager told him to do.

He stayed up for another 3 hours before falling asleep.

In his defense, how could he sleep? His old feelings for his ex crush were resurfacing like a volcano in Hawaii, and the screaming people running away was himself trying to deny his romantic (and sexual) desires for Jung Hoseok. The three extra hours he's spent awake, he thought about the time they spent together. When Hoseok said he was waiting for that special someone, he was dissopepointed. But then he thought about how Hoseok said it. The tone in his voice, the slight hesitation, and most importantly of all... the direct eye contact.

"Ha," Yoongi scoffed out a laugh. "He wasn't talking about me...unless......

"Nah."

Yoongi has liked enough people to know not to fall for his 3am thoughts about thinking his crush reciprocates the feelings. He didn't have a crush on Hoseok though, he was in love with Hoseok. So does that make it possible he can like Yoongi back?

"That's a stretch, Yoongi." he sighed.

God, he really needed to sleep now.

"Was that hug necessary?" Hoseok asked himself.

It was 3am, and he couldn't sleep. Before he was just deep in thought, but now it's the devils hour. What if a ghost tries to fuck him up or something? Not fuck as in sex, but they're bored and Hoseok's an easy target. Given that he gets scared of literally anything.

He tossed, turned, twisted, twirled, but he still couldn't sleep.

Hoseok was still surprised at himself. He's got the balls to go up to Yoongi by surprise and hug him tightly. He even spoke in Yoongi's ear. He honestly thought what he did was creepy, but Yoongi thought the exact opposite. He felt so loved and cuddly and squishy. Very uwu, if uwu was an adjective.

Hoseok could still feel Yoongi's warm body in his arms... because he was hugging a pillow. Holy snicker-doodles was Yoongi really getting into his head. It was almost like he was in love with him.

And his eyes shot open.

In love with Yoongi.

Min Yoongi?

His Yoongi?

In love with his Min Yoongi?

Sleep wasn't gonna be easy tonight.

Author note:
The past week, I've spent binge watching Seventeen videos. Every time I stan a new group, I feel reborn lol.