¢н. 25 | мσνιиg σи

Yoongi was sleeping soundly until he heard the sounds of ruckus in the kitchen, and felt the sunlight hitting his face. He woke up, groggily. When he looked around, he saw his step-mom cooking breakfast for the family. His dad at the table watching tv with a coffee in his hand.

"Oh, morning Yoongi," his mom greeted him.

"Morning," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Why don't you go wash your face? Breakfast is almost done."

"Okay," Yoongi trudged his way up the stairs.

"Jennie got home late yesterday," his step-mom said to his dad.

"Yeah, past curfew," his dad mumbled.

"So," his mom continued. "She's still sleeping. Yoongi! Can you wake her up please?"

"Okay!" he yelled back.

When he got to his sister's room, he saw her bed was empty. He turned to the bathroom with the lights on, and his sister vomiting in the toilet.

"Jennie!" he quickly rushed to her side, holding her hair up.

She stopped, breathing out heavily. "Can- can you get me a water? Please?"

"Course," he nodded and quickly ran down the stairs on a mission to get his dear ol' step-sister a cold water.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the edge of his sisters bed. "Are you sick? Was it the stomach flu?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I just feel like shit."

"Take some medicine," Yoongi suggested. "You'll feel better."

"It's not that," she shook her head. "My boyfriend broke up with me."

"What?" Yoongi asked. "You were just with him last night? Did you get into a fight?"

"He wanted me over for one last time," she rolled her eyes. "Dicked me down, broke up with me, and then kicked me out."

"Son of a bitch," Yoongi cursed. "After I'm done with him, he won't-"

"Don't butt in," Jennie groaned. "He was an asshole anyway-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Jennie ran to the bathroom. Yoongi followed after her, holding her hair up as she vomited again.

"Hoseok!" he heard his mom call his name from upstairs. "We've got mail!"

He immediately dropped his phone and ran down the stairs. He jumped down the last three steps, snatching the letter from his mom. His mom glaring at him, but shrugging it off.

"It's from the performing arts school!" he announced excitedly. At this moment he felt so many emotions. Excitement, nervousness, anticipation.

"Open it!" she demanded, just as excited as her son. Her husband coming in from the other room, waiting for Hoseok to open the letter as well.

"Okay," he breathed out. He carefully ripped the envelope open, taking out the letter inside. The first sentence he read, he already knew.

He got in.

"I got in!" He cheered out loud.

"You did!?" Mrs, Jung wrapped her arms around him. "I knew you can do it!"

"I'm so proud of you!" his dad hugged him as well.

"What's all this cheering?" Hoseok's sister, Dawon walked downstairs.

"I got into the school!" Hoseok announced.

"You did?" she asked.

"I got in!"

"You son of a bitch!" Dawon hugged him.

"Language," his dad gave her a playful glare.

"I'm 24," she stated.

"But you're still a little girl in his eyes," Mrs. Jung pinched her cheeks.

Maybe life won't be so bad after all? Hoseok thought, Maybe it's time to move on.

Author note:
I'm sorry for the short chapter. I've been trying to write as much as I can. I just get lazy lol.