¢нαρтєя 14 | яєαℓιту ¢нє¢к

That night, Yoongi realized how much time he was spending with Hoseok. Because of that, he got in the way between him and Jimin. He of course didn't mean to, he just found himself enjoying Hoseok's company (even though he would never admit it).

That was why Jimin assumed the things he did, because they were spending too much time together.

That sorta gave him a reality check.

He couldn't depend on others to take care of him. He had to take care himself instead of being a baby.

"Damn," Yoongi laid in his bed. "Maybe I should give him some space?"

"And that was how I got a bead stuck in my nose," Hoseok concluded.

Yoongi laughed, rolling his eyes. "You were a stupid child."

"Hey, I was four years old!" Hoseok laughed.

Yoongi caught sight of Jimin, "Hey, it's your crush."

Hoseok's eye immediately darted to Jimin's direction. Jimin was busy talking to his friend, he didn't notice Yoongi and Hoseok yet.

"Go on," Yoongi pushed him towards Jimin. "Hurry before class starts!"

"But-" Hoseok protested.

"Just go say hi," Yoongi told him. "I'm gonna head to class. See ya."

"Fine," Hoseok huffed. He walked to Jimin, who had just finished talking to his friend. He was about to go to class, but then he saw Hoseok walking to him.

"Oh," he smiled. "Hey Hobi!"

"Hobi?" Hoseok furrowed an eyebrow.

"It's a nickname," Jimin giggled. "Say, where's Yoongi? You guys are always together."

"He went to class."

"Really?" asked Jimin. "That's the first."

"No kidding," he laughed. "Uh, you ready for the dance tomorrow?"

"Yep," Jimin nodded. "I already have an outfit ready, and everything. We're going with Namjoon and your friends too, right?"

"Yeah, thats plan."

"I'm excited," Jimin said. "I've never went to a dance with friends before."

"You don't go with Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

He shook his head. "Yoongi doesn't really like dances. I'm surprised he went this time."

Maybe because Namjoon is going? Hoseok thought.

"You can really make him do anything," Jimin laughed.

"Not really," Hoseok shook his head. "He doesn't really listen to me either."

"Things have been improving though."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," Jimin shook his head softly. "We should get going to class. Or we'll be late."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The school bell ring three times, indicating school was over. Hoseok turned to the kid next to him, handing him the pencil.

"Thanks for letting me borrow the pencil," Hoseok thanked him.

"Thanks for giving it back," the student smiled before leaving.