¢н. 27 | тєєтєя-тσттєя

Months later....

"WE'RE FREE!" the students cheered, throwing their graduation caps into the sky.

Yes, the students were finally free of high school. After the graduation ceremony, they were all at the after party.

"And what's left?" asked Jimin. "4 years of college?"

"7 for me," Arden laughed painfully.

"Oh god," Hoseok patted her shoulder. "I'm sorry man."

"It'll only hurt a few more years," Arden forced a smile.

"That's right," Namjoon nodded. "You wanted to become a lawyer!"

"Did I ever tell you that?" Arden asked.

"Yeah, it came up once in one of our conversations," Namjoon scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh wow, you listen," Arden smiled with her red ass cheeks.

"Of course I do," Namjoon shrugged shyly.

"They're cute," Jimin giggled, making Hoseok smile and nod.

"And fucking obvious," he added.

After a few months, Hoseok's feelings for Jimin seemed to die down. Not like they weren't there anymore, he just didn't like him as much as he did before. Specifically before a Yoongi left, bruh Hoseok didn't question that. He was kinda glad that the feelings he didn't know what to do with had suddenly died down.

Yeah, maybe it was for the better.

He was always embarrassing himself in front of Jimin. It was so embarrassing, that every time he thought about all his embarrassing moments in front of Jimin, he'd feel his skin crawl in disturbance.

Sad to say, it wasn't the same for Jimin.

Jimin's feelings for Hoseok never changed. He still liked Hoseok as much as Hoseok used to like him.

"What's the point of even graduating when you don't know what you want to do in the future?" Bogum asks.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at his dad. "What's the point of letting me move in when you're not even gonna take care of me properly?"

"You're right," Bogum glared at his son. "Should've left you in that apartment to starve."

Yoongi frowned. He wanted to go back to Seoul. See his friends, see Mr. Cha and his wife, live in his own apartment. Yeah he didn't have enough money to feed himself, but at least he was happy there.

Even with that whole drama with Hoseok and Jimin. At least they brought him happiness, and a bit of sadness. But sadness can go jump off a microwave, cause he misses them dearly.

He never even met any new friends, cause he was "unapproachable." Now he kinda regrets not keeping in touch with his friends, things have been rough in Daegu.

"Yoongi!" Jennie called putting for the nth time. "Jeez, I've been calling you for 15 minutes!"

"You're such a drama queen," Yoongi rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"