¢н. 44 | вυѕу вєє

Hoseok sighed as he stares at the blank screen on his phone. He would say it's been about 5 minutes since he sent his text to Yoongi asking how he was doing. The said male only read his text, nothing back. His logical brain is telling him that Yoongi is just busy, but his insecurities are telling him Yoongi blocked him. It didn't make sense, but like I said... that was his insecurities not his logical-ities?

"Stop worrying so much about the texts, Hoseok," he told himself.

Today was the day where he and the rest of the dance crew will be dancing with Corea Grapher. Yes, the Corea Grapher. He shouldn't be worrying over something ridiculous when he's meeting his idol in person. He really be living the y/n life, dancing with his idol.

Ding!

Hoseok practically leaped towards his phone that was sitting on his nightstand, quickly unlocking it and going straight to the messenger app. A wave of slight disappointment over took his once he saw it was Soonyoung, and not Yoongi. It was soon followed by nervousness and excitement.

Soonyoung
I'm outside your apartment, ready to go?

Hoseok
On my way down.

Hoseok left the apartment with his phone and bag, spotting Soonyoung's car that was parked right outside the door. He walked to the car, and opened the door on the passengers side.

"Yo Hoseok!" Soonyoung excitedly greeted him.

"Yo!" Hoseok got into the car, putting his seatbelt on. Seatbelts save lives. "I still can't believe we're about to head to Corea Grapher's dance studio! This is like something straight out of my dreams!"

"I know right," Soonyoung agreed. "I would have never thought about something like this coming true! It's so surreal."

"For real," Hoseok breathes out as he looked out the window, watching the trees and buildings and other outdoor things pass by as Soonyoung drove. That whole car ride, he felt like he was going up the rollercoaster as they got more and more closer to the dance studio.

Both of them did.

They were getting more and more nervous. It was when Soonyoung pulled into the parking lot where the dance studio walk where their nervousness literally went plus ultra.

"Woah," Hoseok clenched his chest. "You're feeling that racing heart too, right?"

"My heart's going crazy right now," Soonyoung replies.

They spotted the other cars they recognized as the other members. They walked into the building that was Corea's dance studio, and were greeted by the front desk lady.

"May I help you?" she looks at the two boys.

"Uhh- Corea- we're here to d-dance with Corea Grapher?" Soonyoung scratches the back of his head, cursing at himself for stuttering.

"And you two are?"

"Neuron," Hoseok speaks. "The dance crew he's dancing with?"

"But they came already," she gives them a look.

"You mean the other members?" Soonyoung asks. "Yeah, there are 6 of us."

"I'm sorry, but-"

"But what?" they hear a familiar voice ask.

"Oh my god, it's Corea Grapher?" Hoseok sharply gasps as he grabs Soonyoung's arm, the latter fanboying also.

"These guys are the other members of Neuron," Corea explains, turning to the two. "Sorry for the trouble, follow me guys."