¢нαρтєя 21 | υgн!

"5, 6, 7, 8!" Soonyoung yelled.

The group started dancing to the count of 8, without mistakes. Hoseok tried to get his mind off Jimin, but Soonyoung could tell from Hoseok's expression that something was off. Where was that heart shaped smile? The dimples?

"Let's take a break, shall we?" Soonyoung suggested, in which the other members happily agreed.

Hoseok plopped down on the floor, gulping down his water. Soonyoung sat down next to him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked Hoseok.

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell," Soonyoung said. "It's the look on your face when you dance. You're not shining as bright as before."

"Sorry bout that," Hoseok apologized.

"Don't- never apologize on behalf of your emotions," Soonyoung shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with being in a slump sometimes."

"Thanks Soonyoung," Hoseok smiled.

"Anytime," he patted Hoseok's shoulder. "You know, we're having this party at Bora's for Kai's birthday. Her parents are out on a business, which means no adults. You know what that means, right?"

Hoseok grinned. "Am I invited."

"Everyone is."

"You want me to ask Jimin if he's going?" Yoongi asked Hoseok after he told him about the birthday party on Saturday.

"I'll ask him later," Hoseok shook his head. "I'm asking if you can go."

"You want me to come?"

"Of course!" Hoseok smiled. "Namjoon's coming too you know."

"Ahh," Yoongi nodded. "Great. Maybe if I'm not busy, but I doubt it."

That made Hoseok frown, and Yoongi almost took back his words. "I hope you can make it."

"No promises" was what Yoongi said after that.

The whole week, Hoseok kept bothering about the party. He kept asking if Yoongi was going, and when Yoongi said he didn't know. Hoseok would give him those puppy eyes. Yoongi kept thinking about the party. He didn't want to go, but Hoseok's puppy eyes made him weak. Why was he so adorable?

"Ugh!" Yoongi got out of bed. His phone buzzed with a text from Hoseok, and he already knew what it is about.

Hoseok </3
I didn't mean to bug you so much about the party. I just thought that the party would be a great way for you to get out of your shell, plus Namjoon was going and Arden won't be there. You don't have to go if you don't want to, I just wanted you to meet the others in dance. It's okay.

Yoongi frowned at the text. Now how could he say no to that? He typed his reply.

Yoongi
Don't worry about it, really. I just don't like crowded spaces, and You're right about me needing to get out of my shell.

Hoseok </3
Does that mean you're going???

Yoongi
Yes. That means I'm going.

Hoseok </3
Great! I'll pick you up at 7!
Read

He's so adorable, Yoongi clenched his heart at Hoseok's excitement. It was still early, and the part started at 7:25.

The fuck do I do now?

After binge watching shows on Netflix, Yoongi suddenly grew to lazy to go. But that's what you get for sitting on the couch all day with potato chips. He jumped up when Hoseok texted him, telling him he was on his way.

"Aww shit!" he rushed to his closet to change his clothes. He found a large neck sweater, and skinny jeans. Good enough, right?

He quickly changed into the clothes before heading towards the bathroom to fix up his hair. Hoseok lived about 20 minutes away, walking distance. So it'll take like 2-3 minutes to get here.

As Yoongi was checking himself in the bathroom, Hoseok already buzzed the buzzer on the first floor.

As Hoseok was waiting, he didn't notice Mr. Cha approach him. "What are you doing here, Hoseok?" he asked.

"Oh, hi!" Hoseok waved. "I was picking up Yoongi to take him to a party."

"A party?" Mr. Cha asked. "Will there be any drinking?"

"Uh-"

"Of course there'll be drink," Mr. Cha answered his own question. "You're seniors after all. Just make sure Yoongi doesn't drink any alcohol, and make sure  you keep him in your sight."

"Yeah, I know," Hoseok nodded.

"And don't leave without him," Mr, Cha reminded him.

"Don't worry," Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully. "I'll take good care of him."

"You better," Mr. Cha smirked. Yoongi soon came down the elevator, when he saw Hoseok he threw a small smile. In which a Hoseok returned with a hearty smile.

"I hope you didn't scare him," Yoongi glared at Mr. Cha, who laughed.

"I only told him to take good care of you."

"Mr. Cha!" Yoongi whined, only for him to wink in return. "Why are you even working this late? What about your wife?"

"I'm working the late shift this week," he said. "So I hope you return sober."

"Yeah, yeah."

Author note:
I don't know if you guys noticed, but Unexpected got deleted (for literally no reason lmao). At first when I noticed it was gone, I was just like "wut." I kept refreshing, logging out and logging back in, logging in on google, but nothing worked so I had to email them. A few hours later, it was brought back thankfully lol.

I'm also getting writers block for this book, so if I don't update as frequently as before, don't worry. I didn't give up, I just have writers block. My worst enemy lmao.

 My worst enemy lmao