¢н. 37 | нσиєѕтℓу

"I'm lovin' it," Jin grinned as he chomped down on his Big Mac.

"He still does that?" Yoongi turned to Jimin.

Today was the perfect day to hang out as the group, because Yoongi's music video would be releasing that day in a few minutes. So everyone decided to watch it together at McDonald's.

"It used to be funny the first time he said it," Jimin replied. "Now it's annoying."

"It wasn't even funny in the beginning," Jungkook said.

"Well you guys are rude," Jin crossed his arms. "From now on, don't expect me to pay for your guys' food anymore."

"You're really handsome Jin," Taehyung commented.

"Taehyung's an exception," Jin added with a nod. "And I know I am."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a smirk, who rolled his eyes in return.

"You know he was just sucking up to you, right?" Hoseok asked.

"He's not sucking me, he's sucking Jungkook-"

Jungkook quickly slammed his hands on the table, but everyone heard what Jin said.

"I pretend I do not hear," Arden muttered.

"Yeah okay," Namjoon sipped on his drink.

"Let's just pretend we heard nothing!" Taehyung laughed nervously.

Yoongi's phone buzzed on the table. He picked it up and checked the message. It was his manager.

"Guys," Yoongi got their attention. "It's just been released."

"Pull it out!" Jin demanded.

Arden snickered. "That's what she said."

Yoongi clicked the link his manager sent him, automatically taking him to his YouTube app. Everyone gathered around him, peeking over his shoulder to watch the music video on his tiny phone screen.

The video started playing and-

"Turn it up," Taehyung whined.

"I regret watching this with you guys," Yoongi glared at him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned up the volume on Yoongi's phone himself. The gang hearing the music playing. The music Dami helped Yoongi produce. They listened to the lyrics Yoongi wrote, hitting them hard in the chest like some emotional wrecking ball.

"You're so cool," he heard Hoseok comment in his ear. Like, directly in his ear. Probably not on purpose, but Yoongi could feel his breath. The alarm in his head going off once again.

"Stop breathing down my neck," Yoongi complained.

"S-sorry," Hoseok sat back a bit.

Jimin laughed out loud as he watched Yoongi rap.

"What?" Yoongi looked at him.

"That gesture you just did," Jimin mocked Yoongi as he pretended to wipe something off his mouth.

Taehyung laughing alongside him, doing the same face Yoongi had made. Everyone bursted into laughter as they watched the two mock Yoongi repeatedly.

"Why did I agree to this?" Yoongi asked himself.

The music video finally ended, and they clapped their hands.

"You really are talented," Jungkook nudged his shoulder.

Yoongi only shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Yeah, you really got a talent!" Namjoon boosted. "And you wrote those lyrics yourself?"