¢нαρтєя 23 | ∂σи'т gινє υρ

Yoongi's breath hitched when Hoseok moved, he froze in his spot, his body tensed. No, no, no, Yoongi thought. He didn't hear me right?

Nope, Hoseok didn't hear Yoongi's heartfelt and depressing confession at all. He was too busy in his dream land, dreaming about who knows what? His mind was still clouded with alcohol.

Yeah, he was definitely staying the night. And so was Yoongi.

It was around 2am when Yoongi's phone rang with a call from Mr. Cha.

"Yoongi, where are you?"

"Still at the party," Yoongi replied.

"You weren't drinking right? You don't sound drunk..."

"I'm fine," he chuckled softly. "It's Hoseok who's the one drinking."

"He said he was gonna stay sober?"

"Someone lost his self-control."

"Do you want my wife to come pick you up?"

"No, it's fine," Yoongi glanced at Hoseok. "I should probably watch him, make sure he's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay then, night Yoongi. Call me if anything happens, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

With that, Yoongi hang up on the call and turned back to Hoseok. He saw drool slip out of the corner of his mouth.

"Nasty ass bitch," Yoongi took a napkin and wiped his mouth, though a smile slipped through his disgusted face. He chuckled softly watching Hoseok sleep soundly.

"I guess you're cute."

Hoseok groaned, getting up from his spot on the couch. He saw that he was still at Bora's house, and he quickly panicked. His mind automatically went, "WHERE'S YOONGI!"

He got up and searched around the house, seeing no sign of the male. So he quickly grabbed his phone to call him. Nope, no answer.

"Shit, I was supposed to drive him back home," Hoseok cursed. He was on the brink edge of punching himself ten times in the face because of how stupid he was. So irresponsible. So disappointed in himself.

But he soon saw a text message from Namjoon.

Joon
Since someone got drunk, I had to drive Yoongi back home. You're welcome by the way, and apologize to Yoongi when you get the chance.

Hoseok sighed out in relief. He quickly typed a reply.

Hoseok
Thanks Joon, I'll go check on him later. I think he's sleeping rn.

"Morning sleepyhead," Bora greeted him with a cup of coffee in her hand. "You really have some good friends, don't you?"

"Huh?" asked Hoseok.

"Yoongi." Bora clarified. "He was the one who stayed by your side the whole night until Namjoon drove him home. But he made sure he you were sleeping comfortably on the couch before he left."

"He did?" asked Hoseok.

"Yeah," Bora nodded.

Before Bora was about to ask how Hoseok was feeling, he had already gathered his things and said goodbye. He headed straight to his car, pulling out of the driveway before driving to Yoongi's apartment.

He owed someone an apology.

"You're leaving today?" Mr. Cha asked as he helped Yoongi carry the boxes to his dad's car. Yoongi planned on leaving next week, but it turns out his dad wanted him home earlier. Since his grandma has passed away recently.

Everything was just a mess.

"When will you come back?" he asked. Yoongi shrugged.

"I'm gonna miss ya, kid," Mr. Cha pulled Yoongi into a hug.

This was the first time they shared a hug, and a Yoongi loved the warmth he was given. He hugged back almost instantly, basking in the love and affection that he never got from his dad or mom.

"I don't wanna go," Yoongi whispered.

"I know," Mr. Cha pulled away. "But you'll be okay."

"Everyone says that," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Because their right."

"Are they though?"

"You just need time, there's no shortcuts," Mr. Cha told him.

"Wow," Yoongi said in a sarcastic tone. "Such an inspirational quote."

"I'm gonna miss your sassy remarks too," Mr. Cha smiled at him.

That made a smile appear on Yoongi's face, though it disappeared when he heard his dad yell.

"Yoongi! We're going now."

He rolled his eyes at his dad, walking to the passenger seat of the car. Mr. Min didn't waste time before driving away. Yoongi locking eye contact with Mr. Cha as they drove away. And when he was out of sight, Yoongi turned to the front. A heavy sigh escaping his lips.

He was leaving the only place he knew as home, and the only people he knew were family.

Hoseok parked sloppily, getting out as soon as he did. He ran to the apartment building, relieved when he saw Mr. Cha. Why was he in such a hurry? Namjoon told him about Yoongi leaving early. He had to get there before he left. It was his mission.

"Mr. Cha!" he called out. He stopped for a moment, trying to catch his breath. "Where's Yoongi?"

Mr. Cha frowned down at him. "You're too late."

His heart sank. Oh, he hated that feeling.

"W-what?" Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. "No, he didn't. He never even told me anything about him leaving!"

"I'm sorry," Mr. Cha patted his back. "But he wanted me to tell you something."

"What was it?" Hoseok asked in a dejected tone.

"He said, 'don't give up.'"

Author note:
Okay, which one of these is Sope?

Author note:Okay, which one of these is Sope?