¢н. 29 | иσ мσяє ∂яєαм

"Oof!" Jin placed down the last box.

The boys came over to Hoseok's house to help him move out into the apartment he rented near the university.

"Do you always have to say that?" Namjoon asked him. His hands placed on his hips as he stared at Jin with an unamused stare.

"oOf!" Jin said in a mocking tone, rolling his eyes as he left the bedroom. Namjoon following after.

He walked to the next room where Mrs and Mr. Jung were putting up a large mirror for Hoseok to choreograph dances.

"You guys need any help?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh we're fine!" Mrs. Jung smiled, she turned to her husband and laughed. "He might need a water though.

"How can you lift so easily?" Mr. Jung asked his wife.

Hearing the word 'lift,' Jin snickered. "Do you even lift bro?"

"Please stop," Namjoon facepalmed. "This is where Jungkook gets it from."

"Hey, don't compare my Kookie to that old man!" Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy protectively.

"Call me old again, and I'll throw your flat ass out of that window," Jin pointed at the window which had no curtains. Hoseok didn't like the ones before.

He was picky, especially with curtains.

"My ass isn't flat!" Taehyung argued.

"Can we not argue about who's got the biggest ass in the group is anymore?" Arden walked in. "Cause we all know I got it."

Arden has recently dyed her hair blonde, which made her look even more like a princess than before. Not to mention, Namjoon was even more whipped.

"Have you seen Jimin?" Jin asked.

"That's why you do squats!" Jimin shouted from the next room.

"I still think my shoulders are broader though," Jin flexed his shoulders.

"Who invited him?" Namjoon pointed at the embarrassment which was his friend.

"Hey," Hoseok placed his hands on his best friend's shoulder. "At least he's helping."

"Well can he do it with duct tape over his mouth?" Namjoon asked, causing Jin to smack the back of his head.

"Hey, treat your elders with respect," Arden jokingly said.

Jin glared at her, threatening to hit her as well, only for her to threaten him back.

Sigh, cousins I tell ya. You can never tell if the two are jokingly fighting, or fighting for real. They just call it "cousin tingz."

"And this is the studio hall where our producers live," Daniel showed Yoongi around the building.

He saw Yoongi's eyes linger there for a while as he tried to show him the other things. There was a certain sparkle in his eyes that made Daniel see the passion in his eyes.

He hummed, "I should introduce you to Dami."

"Who's Dami?"

"You called my name?" the two jumped when they heard a voice behind them. They turned around seeing a woman with short brown hair and glasses. A black unzipped sweater over a black sleeveless shirt tucked into blue jeans with a black belt. She stood there with an iced coffee in hand.

"Who's this?" she asked Daniel.

"This is Yoongi," he gestured to the boy. "He just joined the company today!"

"I didn't hear anything about an audition?" Dami furrowed her eyebrows at Daniel. "Did he audition?"

"Nope," Daniel shook his head, placing his hands on Yoongi's shoulder. "This kids talented. He's that good."

"That good, huh?" she said with an amused expression, placing her hand out for Yoongi to shake. "Well then, I'm Dami."

"I'm Yoongi," he shook her head quickly. His hands were sweaty. Anxiety was really biting him in the ass right now.

"Yoongi wants to learn to make music," Daniel said.

"Oh," she stepped closer to Yoongi. "You wanna learn how to produce?"

Yoongi hesitantly nodded.

"It's pretty difficult," she said. "But I can always teach you the basics and all."

She then pointed to a door with the nameplate DAMI on it, decorated with panda stickers.

"That's my studio," she said. "Come visit anytime you like."

"Wouldn't I bother you with your work?" Yoongi asked.

She shrugged. "I don't mind. Plus, you can see the behind the scenes of songs."

"Okay," Yoongi nodded, feeling excitement rush over him. Producing has always been something he was curious about. Or more, wanted to learn about. Now that he had officially joined the company, he was able to learn how to produce.

"Have you ever written lyrics before?" Dami asked Yoongi.

He shyly nodded. "They weren't good lyrics."

"Well that's just your own option on yourself," Daniel spoke. "Your opinion on yourself is much harsher than what your opinion on others is."

True that.

"You should show me one of these days," Dami said. "Maybe then, we can try working on a song."

"A song?" asked Yoongi.

And then it hit him. He was gonna have to make a song and sing it for others to hear.

Oh my god.

Yeah, Yoongi's always dreamed of it. But that was a dream. It's not a dream anymore.

No more dream. I'm only saying that because I want to call this chapter No More Dream.

It was becoming a reality, and Yoongi wasn't sure if he were able to make this reality as great as his dream.

Author note:
I feel like every time I write dialogue for Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin, it's just my brain cells communicating with each other.

But hey, this is blonde princess Arden (JiU) and producer Dami kekekek I'm such a Dreamcatcher stan guys