¢н. 36 | fєєℓιиgѕ

Yoongi and the Jung's dug into dinner. They'd ask Yoongi the same questions he's been answering all day.

"He moved here because the company is moving to Seoul for promotions," Hoseok spoke. He knew Yoongi was getting tired of the same old questions.

"You never told me what your stage name was," Hoseok turned to Yoongi.

"Oh, that." Yoongi chuckled nervously. "It's Agust D."

Agust D, Hoseok thought. I heard that name before.

"Hold on," Hoseok said. "You were the guy who sang Teeter-Totter on the streets!"

"Oh my god, you saw that?!" Yoongi covered his face in embarrassment. "It wasn't even that good. How did it get so many views?"

"Dude, you sounded exactly like Sugar!" Hoseok boosted.

"Shut up," Yoongi rolled his eyes, picking up his plate and walking over to the sink. He ran the water and grabbed the dish scrub.

"Oh," Mrs. Jung got up from her seat and walked over to Yoongi. "Let me do the dishes."

"No, it's fine." Yoongi shook his head. "It's the least I can do, after everything you've done for me."

"It's getting late though," Mr. Jung spoke. "Do you have a ride? Or should I drive you home?"

"I can take the bus," Yoongi said.

"Oh no," Mr. Jung got up and grabbed his keys. "I'll drive you back."

"You heard the man," Mrs. Jung grabbed the scrub from Yoongi's hand. "Come back anytime Yoongi. We're always welcome to have you visit. Not just for dinner, but maybe watch a movie, play games, or just to hang out."

"I'd love that," Yoongi smiled softly.

"Ready to go?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Uh, yeah." Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok walked with Yoongi to the front door, watching him put on his shoes while Mr. Jung pulled out of the garage, and to the drive way.

"You're coming back, right?" Hoseok asked.

"If you want me to," Yoongi chuckled.

"Course I want you to," he blurted out.

Yoongi's smile faltered to a surprised expression. He was obviously taken aback, "Oh, yeah. Um, okay. Guess I'm coming back, if you want me to."

"Good," Hoseok smiled, to which Yoongi smiled back.

And they just stayed like that, longer than they should. Long enough for both of them to notice they were staring at each other for a long time. Long enough to get tired of smiling, so they just look into each other's eyes instead.

That's when Hoseok remembered that "dream" about Yoongi confessing his love to Hoseok, and his breath stopped when Yoongi's eyes averted to his lips.

This had to stop.

"Um," Hoseok broke their stare, chuckling in the fakest way possible. "You should get going now. You probably got a busy schedule."

"Uh, yeah." Yoongi nodded, looking down at the floor. "I guess, I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, definitely," Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi opened the front door, and turned back to Hoseok. "Bye."

"Thanks," he facial expression dropped, and he facepalmed. Thanks?

Yoongi laughed softly. "Dork."

Hoseok danced to the beat of the music blasting from the speakers. His body was sweaty, his muscles were aching, but he didn't want to stop. He needed some kind of distraction from his feelings.

"Damn it," Hoseok sighed and sat on the ground. He wasn't gonna force himself to dance because he was afraid to face his feelings.

Hoseok turned off the speakers, chugging down the leftover water from his water bottle. He sighed and went back upstairs to the kitchen of his family's house.

"You're so loud down there," Mr. Jung said.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I just can't focus at all."

"Why is that?"

"Uh," Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair. "My mind just isn't focused on dancing at the moment."

"You don't have to force yourself to dance," Hoseok's dad said. "Just take a break."

"Yeah, I am," Hoseok sat down at the table.

His dad sat next to him, "I thought you'd be happy now that Yoongi's back, but you don't seem to be that excited at all."

"Of course I'm happy," Hoseok sighed. "I just, i don't know."

After a moment, Hoseok spoke, "Dad?"

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"How did you know you had feelings for mom?"

Mr. Jung looked at him.  "I guess it starts when you see them differently from everyone else, then you just can't stop thinking about them, and you just want to know everything about them."

"If you're questioning whether you like them or not, I think that's a pretty big indicator," he said.

Hoseok thought for a second. His feelings for Jimin was different from his feelings for Yoongi. If they even were feelings he had for Yoongi. But isn't this only because he knows Yoongi likes him? Or liked him?

Who knows? Maybe he's only questioning his feelings because of that reason and that reason only.

He doubts that though. Somewhere, deep inside. He knows that the feelings were in there, it just took Yoongi confessing to him to really strengthen the feelings. To make him more aware of those feelings.

Is that why these feelings are different from Jimin? His little crush just came out of nowhere. When he first met Jimin, he thought he was kind, cute, and caring.

Those aren't the words he'd use to describe Yoongi though.

Yoongi, to Hoseok was someone who came from a family who didn't care about teaching him to take care of himself, so he had to learn himself (even though he didn't do well on that at all). He was determined, selfless, dependent, yet independent, and stubborn. And even though Hoseok doesn't like stubborn people, the trait on Yoongi doesn't seize to bother him at all.

It was just Yoongi.

Hoseok got up from his seat. "Thanks dad."

"Anytime," he shrugged, watching his son run back downstairs to his dance studio. Music playing moments after.

Author note:
For online school, the teachers give you everything you need to do for the week. They expect me to do my work throughout the week, but I'd rather drown in all my homework in the beginning of the week and stress myself out :)