¢нαρтєя 22 | ѕσвєя

^^^ I saw this one comment saying, "5 members, 3 pairs of eyes." I couldn't stop thinking about it since lmao. ^^^

Yoongi felt his body tense when they entered the house. The place was already crowded with drinking teenagers dancing to inappropriate songs. Hoseok took Yoongi's wrist, leading him to his friends which he knew were in the kitchen stuffing their faces. Yoongi felt his face heat up at that, he tried to ignore it and act as if it were no big deal.

It was a big deal in his mind though.

Namjoon turned away from Arden, seeing the two. He glanced at Hoseok's grip on Yoongi's wrist and smirked. "Hey you two. Ya got here so late."

"It hasn't even been that long since the party stared," Hoseok took his hand off Yoongi's wrist, much to the male's dismay.

"You gonna drink?" Taehyung asked.

"No," Hoseok shook his head. "I'm driving, and Yoongi isn't drinking either."

"Oh come on," Yoongi groaned.

"No," Hoseok shook his head. "Mr. Cha said no drinking."

"He won't find it if you don't tell," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I'm a bad liar, you know that," Hoseok huffed.

"Fine," Yoongi sighed out. He was looking forward to drinking the night away, but that wasn't gonna happen because of Hoseok. Maybe even meet someone new like in those movies.

Nope, this ain't a movie.

This. Was. Real. Fuckin'. Life.

"Hoseok!" Kai wrapped his arm around Hoseok's shoulder.

"Hey, birthday boy!" Hoseok cheered, hugging him back. He turned to the rest of his friends, introducing them. "Guys, this is Kai. The birthday boy."

"We already know each other," Jin smiled at him.

"Yep, nice to see you came Jin," Kai winked at him.

As soon as Kai left, Jin turned to Jungkook. "I just felt my gay heart do a flip in my chest."

Jungkook rolled his eyes in response. "I'm gonna gag."

"Oh!" Taehyung's eyes widened like saucers. "There's cream cheese wontons!"

"Woah really!" Jungkook's mouth watered.

"So that was where your passion for dancing started?" Soonyoung asked Hoseok. His arms wrapped around his boyfriend Jihoon, while the other tried to shake off his arm with a pout.

"Yep," Hoseok replied as he leaned his back on the counter, while Yoongi sat on the counter next to him, kicking his feet back and forth.

"I'm sorry," Jihoon spoke. "But are you two dating?"

The two's mouth dropped. They looked at each other and laughed nervously.

"Uh no," Hoseok shook his head. "We're just friends."

Yoongi's smile dropped even though he knew that phrase was coming. It still hurt even though he knew it was true. It hurt more that he knew it was true. His gaze dropped to his lap where his hands were tucked under his thighs as he feet now dangled from the counter.

Jihoon noticed this and quickly apologized. "I'm sorry for assuming things! I just thought because you two were close-"

"It's fine," Hoseok reassured, while Yoongi stayed silent.