¢н. 42 | ¢σиfєѕѕ? уєαн, иσ.

"You couldn't sleep at all last night because you were going through a crisis?" Soonyoung asked Hoseok as he watched him pace around his apartment.

"Not just any crisis," Hoseok shook his head.

"Okay," he nodded. "What is it?"

Hoseok sighed before looking at Soonyoung dead in the eye. "I like someone."

"You like someone?" Soonyoung repeated.

"He likes someone?" questioned Jihoon, who was sitting at the table with a mouth full of food.

"Who?" Soonyoung asked.

"Well, you only met him once," Hoseok twiddled his fingers. "It was at Kai's birthday party-"

"Min Yoongi," Jihoon guessed, but his mouth was full of food so Hoseok couldn't understand. Only came out as gibberish, like Siri speaking in the language of keyboard smash.

"Huh?"

"Min Yoongi," Soonyoung answered. He's known Jihoon long enough to understand the boy when he talks with his mouth full. "What did I say about swallowing before you speak?"

"You never listen to me, so why do I have to listen to you?" Jihoon retaliated.

Hoseok didn't mind the bickering, instead he asked, "How'd you know?"

"I like to think I'm a very observant person," Jihoon claims.

"He heard Yoongi confessing to you while you were knocked out," Soonyoung deadpans.

"That too," Jihoon shrugs. "Poor boy was so sad."

"Awww," Soonyoung frowned at Hoseok. "You're a heartbreaker?"

"I didn't know!" Hoseok whined. "Don't make me feel like a douchebag."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know?" Hoseok sighed. "I've never- I don't know what to do."

"Shit," Soonyoung shrugged. "I'm not good at giving advice, why don't you ask Namjoon?"

"He's out with Arden right now," he answered. "Plus, you're in a relationship. You're more experienced with these kinds of things than Namjoon?"

"Like sex?"

"Wait what?" Hoseok asked.

"Namjoon's in a relationship with a girl," Soonyoung explained. "I'm in a relationship with a boy."

"That has nothing to do with sex, Soonyoung!" Hoseok gave him a look, Jihoon shaking his head on the side.

"Well Jihoon's better at these kinds of things then me," he scratched the back of his neck. "He's really romantic."

"Seriously?" Hoseok asked. "You're kidding."

"No, he truly is really romantic," Soonyoung states. "He just only likes to show me that side of him."

"Awww," Hoseok cooed.

"Shut up," Jihoon sat on the couch next to Soonyoung after putting away his plate. "So you don't know what to do about your feelings?"

"The problem is, I've never liked someone this way before. I mean, it's not just a simple crush," Hoseok sighed, sitting down on the separate couch from the couple. "I've liked people before... but nothing like this. It's different. I just don't know how to deal with this."

"That's very cute," Soonyoung commented.

"Like... love?" Jihoon asks.

"I don't know. Like I said, I've never felt this before."