¢н. 34 | αитι¢ιραтισи

Yoongi got back to Seoul early in the morning, with his manager. He was so exhausted. Last night was a long night. Yoongi barely slept.

He laid in bed for hours, tossing and turning. He was excited to go back, of course he was. He's got his friends that he's missed so, so much. But he was also nervous for what was awaiting him when he gets back, and the lingering feelings that won't go away.

Deep down, he knew those feelings for Hoseok was still there. He also knew that those feelings will no doubt arise.

But after thinking, and thinking, and thinking, he finally was able to close his heavy eyes and fall asleep...

Only to wake up from his alarm two hours later, which only felt like a second later. Yoongi groaned as he got out of bed.

Today was gonna be a long day.

The apartment Yoongi will be staying at was a nice looking one near the entertainment building. He asked his manager if he could live in his old apartment, but the answer was no.

"Today's your day off," the manager told Yoongi. "So you're free to do whatever you want today, but tomorrow will be a busy day."

"Okay," Yoongi nodded.

Mr. Cha found himself distracted by a little stray cat near the trash. It was eating the can of cat food he had bought for it. The poor thing looked hungry, and that sight made him get teary in the eyes.

He crouched down next to it, petting it's head gently. Somehow, it reminded him of Yoongi. Not just it's appearance, but it also needed someone to take care of it as well.

"I wonder if my wife will divorce me if I take this guy home?" Mr Cha asked himself.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on the job?" he heard a voice behind him.

Mr. Cha's eyes widened, he knew that voice. He turned around, seeing Yoongi. Yoongi only stood there, and smirked at him.

Mr. Cha smiled and stood up, "You came by to visit?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Actually, I'm moving back because of my job."

"You got a job?" Mr. Cha asked.

"Why are you so surprised?" Yoongi asked offensively.

Mr. Cha only laughed. "What is this new job?"

"I'm an idol under DT Entertainment."

"Idol? DT Entertainment?" Mr. Cha repeated. "You really are making it big."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his words, but not out of annoyance.

"Have you seen your friends yet?" Mr. Cha asked.

"Actually no," Yoongi shook his head. "I... wanted to come here first."

"Hmm," he hummed. "You know, Hoseok would come by sometimes. He'd ask me how I'm doing, then ask if I heard anything from you. He said you're avoiding his calls, and not responding to his texts."

"Oh," Yoongi simply replied. "I got a new phone."

"Oh yeah, that explains everything." Mr. Cha said sarcastically. "And you didn't contact them after that?"

"I mean, Yoongi shrugged. "I didn't expect to be coming back, so I thought it'd be easy to just cut them out of my life."

"You know how much they miss you?"

That question hit Yoongi deeply. He stayed silent and nodded.

"Do you plan on visiting them?"

He nodded once again.

"Okay," he smiled. "Do you need a ride there?"

Yoongi's eyes lit up. "Yeah."

"Where we going?"

"Jimin's house," he answered, typing in Jimin's address in Mr. Cha's gps app.

Yoongi got out of the car, "Thanks for driving me."

"No problem, kid." Mr. Cha nodded. "Come by to visit again."

"Mmm," he thought with a grin. "I'm busy these days. But if you have food, I can save some time."

Mr. Cha rolled his eyes. "I'll see ya."

"Bye," Yoongi waved, watching Mr. Cha drive away.

He took a deep breath and turned around, standing on the driveway of Jimin's house.

"Okay," he breathed out. "You got this. You got this."

He walked to the front door, hesitating. Should he ring the doorbell, or should he knock?

No, ring the doorbell of course. Yoongi argued with himself. That's why it's there, idiot.

What was he gonna say once they open the door? He never thought about any conversation starters, or how he should talk to him.

"Stop freaking out, you nervous wreck," Yoongi whispered to himself.

After what seemed like forever, he finally pressed the doorbell. Holding it down before bringing his hand back.

"I did it," Yoongi said, even though ringing a damn doorbell isn't even something to celebrate.

As he waited for someone to open the door, Yoongi felt himself die of anticipation every second. But it finally opened, revealing Jimin's mom.

"Oh," she gasped. "Yoongi?"

"Uh, hi." Yoongi greeted her. "I-is Jimin here?"

"He's out with his friends right now," she answered, opening the door wider for him. "Come in."

"Thank you," he awkwardly entered the house, slipping off his shoes and placing the, neatly on the side.

He learned manners over the 9 months he was gone.

Hoseok would be proud, Yoongi smiled at that thought. Wait what?

"So?" Mrs. Park began. "How have you been? You've decided to come back?"

"Uh yeah," Yoongi nodded. "I'm moving back for my job."

The two began talking about how they were doing, which didn't last long.

Silence filled the house as Jimin's mom prepared tea for Yoongi. After asking how he was doing, she ran out of questions. She had already contacted Jimin, saying Yoongi had come over to visit. It seemed like perfect timing, cause the boys were together.

Yoongi sipped the tea, thanking Mrs. Park.

"Just make yourself at home," she smiled.

The door suddenly swung open violently, denting the wall and making both Yoongi and Mrs. Park jump.

"Namjoon!" he heard Jimin yell.

"You said open the door!"

"Yeah, I said open the door! Not put a dent in the wall!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the two's fighting, and squeezed pass them. He threw his shoes off messily, forgetting about manners.

He's missed him so much. That's his excuse.

Hoseok felt the great amount of anticipation as he walked down the hallway leading to the kitchen and dining room. His breath hitched when he spotted the small male sitting there at the table wit his back facing Hoseok and the rest. His hair was mint green, Hoseok's favorite color.

Yoongi turned around, meeting eyes with Hoseok.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok released the breath he was holding, the rest standing there looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi grinned at them, "Hey."

Author note:
Don't want to sound nasty or anything, but nobody talks about how satisfying pooping is. It's so relieving. Sitting there with a phone in hand, scrolling through social media. Best feeling in the world.

Sorry for my lil rant. Unfollow me if I want.