¢нαρтєя 15 | "вєѕт ∂αи¢є уσυ'ℓℓ єνєя нανє"

Yeah, Yoongi was definitely avoiding him.

During lunch, Hoseok tried to approach Yoongi and give him the lunch that he made. But he couldn't find Yoongi anywhere. He wasn't where they usually sat.

Not only during lunch, but when Hoseok tried to talk to Yoongi, he'd runaway. He watched as Yoongi was talking with Jimin.

"Oh, there's Hoseok," Yoongi pointed at him. "I gotta go now, bye!"

"W-wait!" Jimin tired to stop him. He turned to Hoseok, who was walking over to him. "Um, hi?"

"Hi," Hoseok nervously smiled.

Music played as Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin got ready in the same room. Jungkook was helping Namjoon tie his tie, Taehyung was fixing his hair, Jin was tucking in his pants, and Hoseok was thinking. Thinking about a certain someone.

That someone was Yoongi.

"Hopefully you'all make up with a Yoongi," Jungkook said to Hoseok.

"What happened?" asked Jin. "You two never made up?"

"No we did," Hoseok shook his head. "He's just been avoiding me for no reason."

"You probably did something wrong," blurted out Taehyung.

"Way to go in making him feel better," Namjoon sighed. "You'll have your chance to talk to him tonight, so don't let it slip."

Hoseok nodded. "Don't worry, I won't."

Nervousness overwhelmed Hoseok when they pulled up into the school's parking lot. He must've been nervous to see Jimin. The boys got out of their cars, heading to the main entrance of the school. They were then directed towards the gym where the dance was being held.

They entered the dark room that was lit by the party lights. As soon as they got there, Hoseok saw Jimin almost immediately. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt tucked into black jeans. It was a bit unbuttoned at the top, revealing his collarbones. Hoseok audibly gulped.

"Hey," he greeted Jimin with a slight blush. "Where's Yoongi?"

"He's not here yet," Jimin shook his head.

"But he's coming, right?"

"Of course," Jimin nodded.

"You think a kid will sneak alcohol here?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

Namjoon overheard it, giving Jungkook a glare. "I sure hope not. You're underage!"

"Age is a number," Jungkook shrugged.

"I'm so worried about you," he sighed. He turned to Arden, who was giggling at the two. "You look amazing!"

"Oh, thanks!" she tucked her hair behind her ear shyly. "You look pretty fancy too."

Hearing the one word, Fancy, made a Taehyung start singing the chorus to Fancy by Twice. He was a Twice Stan, don't judge him.

Jimin felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Yoongi. All dressed up, looking like a 5-course meal.

"Woah," he eyed him. "Looking good!"

Hoseok leaned over to his side to see Yoongi, since Jungkook was blocking Yoongi's body with his muscular arms. When he did, he felt his breath hitch.

Yoongi was wearing a black blazer with red roses all over. Under, he was wearing black dress pants and a black dress shirt. To top it off, he had this white bow wrapped around his neck.