¢нαρтєя 3 | fℓαѕн

Hoseok sat at the desk in the corner of his room, spinning the wooden pencil in is hand while he did his homework. Slow music played in his ears to help him, but he couldn't stop thinking about earlier. Jimin's cute eye smile when he looked at Hoseok, and his cheerful tone when he talked. He's perfect. He's small, cute, sweet, kind, an amazing dancer and singer, and he got along with everyone. There was no flaw that Jimin had.

Hoseok even remembers the first time they met.

~ Flashback ~

It was his third year in high school. Just two more years left to endure, and he was finally free. It was after school, Hoseok was on his way to the parking lot where his car was parked. He passed by the students playing soccer. One of the boys hit the ball to hard, and it rolled right next to Hoseok, hitting his feat. Hoseok looked at the ball then to the boys on the field.

"Sorry about that," one of them apologized. Hoseok recognized him, he was a kid in his class. But he didn't know his name, "Can you pass the ball to us?"

"Sure," Hoseok nodded, stepping back a bit to get into position. Then he dashed forward and kicked the ball towards Jimin.

He caught it with both hands, "Woah. You're pretty good," he complimented him, "You should join the soccer team."

Hoseok smiled sheepishly, "Stop joking."

"No, I mean it!"

Hoseok only laughed, continuing his walk to his car. That day forward, he couldn't stop thinking about the small male.

"What's this?" Hoseok asked Jimin, who had just slammed a paper on his desk.

"It's the sign-up sheet for the soccer team. I meant what I said when I said you should join the team," Jimin said truthfully.

Jimin's honesty cause Hoseok's face to go red, "Oh-uh," he looked around the room flustered, "Thanks, but I'm busy these days."

"Oh," Jimin's smile dropped.

"I'll think about it though, maybe I can push time aside for the team," Hoseok quickly said after that.

A smile formed on Jimin's face, "Really? Great! See ya later."

Jimin waved and left to go back to his seat. Hoseok felt bad though because knew he was giving Jimin false hope, and he also lied about being busy. He didn't like soccer. Literally, all he did was kick the ball.

Hoseok regrets not joining the soccer team. Because now he knows about his feelings for Jimin. He would've grown closer with Jimin back then. Maybe he'd even get his chance to ask Jimin out.

Yoongi got into his apartment after the long day. The first day of school was finally over, and there was many more left to come until he finally graduates.

"Ugh," Yoongi stretched his back as he laid on his king sized bed.

His whole apartment was pretty much empty. When you enter the apartment, you're in the living room that doesn't look like a living room. It was just a giant room with a small, singular couch chair, a t.v, and a coffee table. The kitchen had no food in the fridge, just cup of ramen, and other junk food. Yoongi never bothered learning to cook. He didn't even have the money to make himself a meal. His bedroom was just a bed and a window.