¢н. 33 | уєѕ σя уєѕ

"And~ our dance cover has been uploaded," Bora announced.

"Perfect!" Hoseok raised his hand for Bora to high-five. She happily did, going back to the laptop to refresh the page.

She went straight to the comment section,  finding comments from the Notification Squad saying, "Notification squad where u at?"

After graduation, none of the members in the dance crew wanted their group to end. So instead, Yugyeom proposed the idea of making a YouTube channel to post their covers and performances. Neuron.

Their first video had 42 views, and as they posted more covers they gained more subscribers and views. Since they were still college students, they didn't have much time to upload frequently. To solve that problem, they'd all have scheduled times to post a video. It was a process, make the video, edit the video, send the video to the others to check it out, then upload.

Bora and Hoseok did a dance cover of Youth by Troye Sivan. Bora laughed at the comments saying they looked cute together. Little did they know, she was a lesbian with the most perfect girlfriend in the world.

Feeling a buzz in his pocket, Hoseok checked his phone, seeing it was his best bud Namjoon.

Best Bud Namjoon
You coming to the café today?

Hoseok
Yep, we just filmed something. On my way now.
Read

"Hey," Hoseok waved at the five boys sitting at the coffee table.

Arden was behind the counter, taking a customer's order. She saw Hoseok at the door, flashing him a smile before going on and making the desired drink. A half eaten slice of strawberry cake on the side. Her mother owned the aesthetically pleasing café, so she got benefits as well.

Hoseok took a seat next to Jin who was sharing a giant blueberry muffin with Jungkook, which he knew wouldn't end well.

"Jungkook you bitch," Jin cursed at him. "You're hogging the muffin!"

"You already ate a sandwich before this," Jungkook whined. "I haven't eaten breakfast yet!"

"Why'd you guys share the muffin in the first place?" asked Jimin. "You guys both knew that it would end in another fight between you two."

"I didn't mean to share with Jungkook," Jin shook his head. "The brat just grabbed a fork and started eating with me. And me being the nice friend I am, let him share with me."

"Says the guy who literally called Kook a bitch seconds ago," Taehyung commented.

"He's hogging it!" Jin exasperated.

"Here we go again," Jimin rolled his eyes at their bickering.

"You guys do know I can just get you another muffin, right?" Arden asked.

"Oh no," Namjoon shook his head. "They're just acting like children. We don't wanna take advantage of you-"

"Yes please!" Jin and Jungkook both cut him off.