¢н. 30 | ∂єρяєѕѕιиg ℓσνє ѕтσяу

"Yoongi!" Dami cheered. "These lyrics are amazing! Do deep and well written, this is perfect!"

"Really?" Yoongi shook his head. "You're just saying that."

She gave him an intense look. "Did I stutter!"

"No," Yoongi replied, his lips forming a pout naturally.

"You really are talented Yoongi," she said. "I'm glad you're in the company, and working with me. I'm excited to teach you everything about producing."

Yoongi flashed a gummy smile. "I am too."

Maybe leaving to Daegu wasn't so bad after all. He's got an opportunity to become a singer. He's met new people, made new friends, and his mental health is doing pretty good right now.

Yeah, he was doing good.

Hoseok hummed as he spread mayo across the surface of the toasted bread, wiping the crumps off the knife before dipping it in the mayo container for more. A big pet peeve of his was when there were bread crumbs in the mayo containers, cream cheese containers, butter, anything spreadable on bread. He hates it more than words could explain.

It's been a while since he last had a sandwich, so he made one. Hoseok got that familiar feeling when he made sandwiches. Like nostalgic feelings. He remembered when he used to make sandwiches and other lunches for Yoongi. He frowned at the memory of the male, missing him more.

That's when he remembered that dream.

"Fate is just never on my side."

That dream didn't feel like a dream. Yoongi's voice, the things he said, the emotion and sadness. It felt real.

Hold on, hold on, Hoseok shook his head. Yoongi doesn't have a crush on me. Does he?

He thought about it, all those times he spent with Yoongi. How much time he spent with Yoongi, and the way he treated Yoongi.

Could he have fallen for me?

"Ahhh!" Hoseok groaned, rubbing his hands on his face to distract himself from the thoughts. He hid his face in his hands, his brain making him suffer with all these memories of Yoongi.

Behind those hands was a man with a flustered face. Wondering if his friend had a crush on him, and wondering if he felt the same way.

Hoseok knocked on the door of his best friend's house. If there was one person who knew about this, it must be Namjoon. Before Yoongi moved away, he noticed how close he was with Namjoon. So, he thought Namjoon would be able to answer the question that's been eating him from the inside out.

The door opened, revealing Namjoon.

"Oh," he opened the door wider, inviting Hoseok inside. "Hey Hoseok, you didn't tell me you were coming."

"Sorry," Hoseok apologized. "But I just wanted to come over since I was bored at my new apartment."

"Yeah," Namjoon nodded. "It gets boring living by yourself."

Namjoon's parents were at work, leaving him home alone on this Sunday morning. He didn't mind though, it was a calm day.

Hoseok plopped down on the leather couch, watching Namjoon head to the kitchen, taking out a pre-made sandwich his mom had made him before she left for work.

"Hey, Namjoon?" He called out.

"Yeah?" he asked, sitting down at the table with a paper plate under his sand which.

"Before he moved away, when did you and Yoongi start getting closer?"

"Hmm," Namjoon thought. "It was after the homecoming party. Why?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Uh, did he ever tell you anything? Something I didn't know?"

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows at Hoseok, placing down his sand which and gulping down the big boy bite he took. "What is this about, Hoseok?"

"Do you remember when I told you about that dream?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah..?" Namjoon nodded.

"Well, what if it wasn't a dream?"

"Is this what's been bothering you?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok nodded. "I remember what he said, and I think you're the only one who knows whether this is true or not."

Namjoon gulped, preparing for what Hoseok was gonna say.

"I know it doesn't matter anymore now that he's moved away, but I want to know," Hoseok said. "Does Yoongi like me?"

Namjoon let out the breath he had been holding, a sigh escaping from his lips. "I told him to confess his feelings to you, even though he knew you like someone else. He said he'd be happy if you and Jimin end up together because he knows you two like each other."

"I don't like Jimin anymore," Hoseok said. "The feelings just vanished."

"Is there a reason for that?" Namjoon inquired.

Hoseok thought before shaking his head. "I don't think so, maybe it was just a small little crush."

This really is a depressing love story, Namjoon thought, shaking his head.

Author note:
Just know, that it'll be a long time until Sope meet again. I wanna write more about Yoongi working on is new song, and Hoseok in college. Then a time skip. This is just me writing this down so I don't forget lol.

 This is just me writing this down so I don't forget lol