¢нαρтєя 20 | ¢σмfσят ѕσυρ

"Honey, I'm home!" Mr. Cha called out to his wife. "And I got a guest!"

"Oh, who is it?" Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw his teacher walk into the room.

"Oh, Yoongi!" she smiled. "Hi."

"Hi."

"He finally came home for dinner, huh?" she asked her husband.

"He did indeed."

"We're just having wonton soup for dinner," Mrs. Cha told Yoongi. "Sit down at the table, food is almost ready."

Yoongi obliged, sitting at the table with four chairs. He looked at Mr. Cha who sat himself across Yoongi.

"My wife cooks the best wonton soup," he smiled.

"Why am I here?"

"To eat dinner with us," he simply answered.

"No, really," Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why am I here?"

Mr. Cha sighed. "You're really asking that?"

"I wanna know."

"You broke down crying in front of your apartment building," Mr. Cha finally answered. "No child, teen, or anyone should ever cry that hard."

Yoongi sulked in his seat, "It's stupid."

"I'm always here to talk," Mr. Cha said. "Or listen, or whatever you want. Anything you're comfortable with."

Yoongi looked at the man, sighing out loud. "Not now."

"Cool," he shrugged.

Mrs. Cha came in with a heavy looking pot that she carried with ease. She placed it on the table with a thump. Mr. Cha had already set the table for dinner, now it was time to eat.

"Eat as much as you like, dear," Mrs. Cha urged. "It's comfort soup!"

"What's that?"

"Comfort soup?" she looked at him. "Soup that makes you feel better."

"Like when you're sick?" asked Yoongi.

"Like when you're stressed, mentally, emotionally. Stressed."

Yoongi ate his first spoonful of the soup, his taste buds felt like they were melting in satisfaction. He automatically hummed at the deliciousness.

"Good, right bud?" Mr. Cha smirked at Yoongi, seeing that his spririts were uplifted from the soup.

"Yeah," Yoongi smiled a bit. "It it."

"Told you she cooks the best wonton soup."

"Thank you," Mrs. Cha sat high, and proud of her cooking.

The rest of dinner was in a comfortable silence of everyone eating. When it was over, Yoongi helped wash the dishes.

"Just because you're washing my dishes, doesn't mean you'll get a good grade," Mrs. Cha jokes at Yoongi.

"It's the least I can do," Yoongi giggled softly. "I needed this."

"Yeah, I saw when you got here," she nodded. "Your eyes were red."

"They were?"

"Mmhmm," she nodded. "It's okay."

Yoongi smiled. "Yeah, I know."

"You can always talk to your favorite teacher about it?"

"Who said you were my favorite?" Yoongi smirked at her.

She gasped dramatically, acting betrayed. "You're so cruel, Yoongi."

Yoongi laughed softly, answering to question from before. "I know I can talk to you. I trust you."