¢нαρтєя 13 | fяιєи∂ѕ

"Hoseok!" he stopped in his tracks, hearing someone call his name. When he turned around, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Jimin was running to him.

When he finally caught up to him, he caught his breath. He gave him a proud smile, "Yoongi told me what you did during lunch. Thanks for that."

"Why're you thanking me?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows at the male. "I didn't do anything."

"You gave him lunch," Jimin said as a matter of fact. "Even after you're fight. You still bothered to make lunch for him."

"Well, anyone would do that."

"You're not just anyone though," Jimin said, causing a blush to appear on Hoseok's face. "You take good care of Yoongi. He can't cook for himself, and he could care less about his health. I tried to help him, but I was always busy with other things. Then you came along."

"You really are husband material!" Jimin expressed with a slight blush. "I get why Yoongi needs someone like you in his life."

By now, Hoseok's face was red. "You're husband material too..."

"I'm not even boyfriend material," Jimin shrugged. "But whatever. Who needs to date anyways? I can just buy a pet, and live with them forever."

"You know," Hoseok murmured. "I wouldn't mind-"

RING!

The school bells cut Hoseok off before he could continue with his flirting.

"What was that?" asked Jimin.

"N-nothing," he sighed, feeling defeated even though he wasn't even rejected.

"Hey, don't be sad," Jimin frowned. It soon turned into a smile, "Cheer up! Will ya?"

Hoseok giggled at Jimin's cuteness. I'm so in love with him.

"Homecoming is just around the corner!" Namjoon announced to the class. "It's this Friday at 7pm."

Yoongi felt a nudge on his arm. He turned to Hoseok, "What?"

"Ask him out," he whispered. "I'm sure he'll say yes."

"No," Yoongi shook his head violently. "I don't even have anything to wear. Plus, I don't even know if he is going with someone or not."

"I can ask for you?" Hoseok suggested.

"Yes," Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. "Please."

"Okay, okay," he left Yoongi to go to Namjoon after he was done with his announcement to the class.

"Yo Namjoon," Hoseok walked up to him nonchalantly. "You'll obviously be going to the dance, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. What about you?"

He nodded, "Are you going with anyone?"

He shook his head, "I doubt you're going with anyone either. Hey, I have an idea."

Hoseok hummed for him to continue. "What if we go all together? You, me, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin?"

Well, at least he'd still be going with Yoongi, Hoseok thought. "Sure."

"Yeah, Arden can come too," Namjoon added with a dimple smile.