¢н. 45 | ℓσνє ѕ¢єиαяισ

This chapter... I'm not proud of it. I just wanted to get a chapter out today, so sorry if it's bad :P

Hoseok
Did you wanna spend your time off with me?

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Yoongi freaks out. "How can I respond in the straightest way possible?"

He thought for a moment, then began typing.

"Of course... bro," he read the text out loud to make sure it didn't sound weird, but it did. Why did saying bro make him seem even more gay?

How do you act like you're not hella gay for your best friend, while also showing a little bit of gayness to make them think you are into them? Yoongi felt like he was on a ticking time bomb, because Hoseok could already see that he read his text. He's probably wondering why Yoongi didn't reply right away, but he was busy trying to come up with the most straight and nonchalant reply.

Yoongi
You're the one who said you wanted to hang out. Just the two of us.

"Good job, Yoongi." he patted himself on the back. "That's perfecto."

Hoseok
Yeah I did.
You make it sound like you don't really wanna hang out with me :(

"Is he trying to make me say I do want to hang out with him?" Yoongi asks himself, beginning to type his reply. "I'm not falling for his trick..."

Yoongi
I mean...

Hoseok
Meanie...

Yoongi smiles at this, throwing his phone to the side and laying back on his bed. His body sank into the mattress, becoming one with the bed. A sigh escaping his lips.

"There goes my chance at confessing tomorrow," he says to himself. "Man, I even got this whole scenario planned out in my head and everything."

That's true. He really did make up this perfect scenario in his head. There was only one word to describe it: optimistic. It went like this...

Yoongi was sitting on the bench at a beautiful park with pink, cherry blossom trees. The petals falling down and blowing away in the soft wind. Today was the perfect day, perfect weather, perfect sky, perfect hair on Yoongi. It was gonna be perfect.

He twiddled his thumbs and tapped his feet nervously as he waited for Hoseok to arrive. Yoongi did his best to dress nice, like that was gonna change anything about Hoseok's answer. But still, at least he looked hot.

"Hey," he hears Hoseok's voice greet him from the side.

He turns to him and smiles, "Uh- hey."

Yoongi pats the seat next to him, gesturing for Hoseok to sit down. And he does, Hoseok sits his ass down on the bench next to Yoongi and they just sit there for a few seconds. Yoongi's quiet, and Hoseok could tell something was off.

"Is something wrong?" he asks Yoongi.

"I'm fine," Yoongi shrugs. "Just a lot on my mind right now."