Bonus - Freakin Finally

Driving back from the music show with an award in hand, Yoongi was completely burnt out. Not just from today. This whole week he's been promoting his new single that Dami helped him produce. Thanks to her, he's been more confident in writing and producing. She was like his lord and savior in the music industry.

"I'm gonna nap as soon as I enter my apartment building," Yoongi lays his head back. Exhaustion to the max.

Suddenly, he feels his phone buzz in his hand, and lazily unlocks it. As soon as he saw a text from Hoseok, he titled his screen a bit away from his manager.

Hoseok had sent him a picture...

You know what that picture was?

It was a bottle of alcohol on the counter, two fancy glasses next to the bottle. The message attached to the image had said:

Hoseok
We can celebrate together! ^3^

A smile spreads on Yoongi's face. Don't get him wrong, he's tired but he won't miss a chance to spend with Hoseok. Especially a night drinking. Because they both know what had almost happened last time they drank at his apartment. The two couldn't keep their hands off each other, because they were drunk and horny.

It all felt like some kind of wet dream, that next morning. Except it was real. Really real.

"Yoongi," Hoseok groans, pulling away from their drunken kiss. "Let's stop."

"Why?" Yoongi asks, tugging on Hoseok's collar.

"Because... we're both drunk." he scoots a few inches away on the bed to give him and Yoongi space. "We're virgins, and we aren't even boyfriends yet."

Yoongi sighs and lets himself fall back on Hoseok's bed. His dress shirt was all messed up, the first two buttons unbuttoned in the heat of the moment. "You're right, but one day?"

"The boyfriends or the sex?" Hoseok asks with a smirk.

"Both," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Of course," Hoseok smiles and leans forward to kiss his— whatever Yoongi was to him, on the forehead. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"Come on," Yoongi whined. "We slept in the same bed before. Just because we're drunk doesn't mean we can't."

"Just in case you can't control yourself," he grins at Yoongi, earning a pillow to be thrown at him square in the face.

Even now, the two didn't really understand what their relationship was. It was like a pending friend request. They still like each other, a lot. Maybe more than like, but that love confession can wait until after they are officially boyfriends. Every day, they would remind each other of their feelings that only grew stronger. They'd flirt with each other, kiss, cuddle, hold hands. Do things that normal, sappy, cutesy couples would do. Yet they still aren't a couple yet.

Yoongi would be lying if he said he didn't want to get drunk and make out with mister hot guy, also known as Jung Hoseok. So he gladly accepted the invitation.

Yoongi
Just us?

Hoseok
What are you implying??