¢н. 38 | υи¢єятαιиту

"Uh, no?"

"You hesitated and you sound unsure," Namjoon stared.

"Okay fine!" Hoseok exasperated. "I don't know!"

"Okay," Namjoon nodded.

"Okay?"

"Yeah," Namjoon shrugged. "It's okay if you don't know about your own feelings. It's okay if you like him or not."

Hoseok looked at his best friend. It was okay to be uncertain about your feelings? Did he like Yoongi? Or did he not? He didn't know, but from the q&a he did with readers it seemed like they knew more than him. They don't know about how he feels. Even though the author is writing down everything about what he was feeling. They don't know.

That's all he needed to hear. That it's okay to be uncertain about your feelings.

"But it's not okay to lie," Namjoon continued. "Especially not you your best friend who gives you the best advice."

"And who said that?"

"Do Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook give you the best advice?" Namjoon asked.

"No," he muttered.

"Proves my point," Namjoon states. His phone buzzed with a text message.

"Mom's outside the building," he got up from the floor. "I should get going now."

"Yeah," Hoseok frowned a bit, filling Namjoon out the door. "I'll see ya later."

"Bye!" Namjoon waved, stepping backwards and tripping on the welcome rug outside of Hoseok's apartment.

"Shit," he cursed, moving his foot to fix the rug back in it's place. "Bye!"

"Idiot," Hoseok sighed.

How did he end up with a friend like Namjoon?

"How's the stage looking so far?" his manager asked Yoongi.

"Looks perfect," Yoongi nodded, trying to swallow down his nervousness. "Kinda panicking."

"You'll be okay," the manager reassured him. "So have you invited your friends to watch the show?"

"No," Yoongi shook his head. "They're gonna embarrass me."

He laughed out loud, patting Yoongi's back. "Come on kid, it's called affection. You should invite them, I bet they'll be really excited to see you perform live."

Yoongi looked at him and sighed. "Fine, I'll text them. But they're probably busy so I shouldn't get my hopes up-"

"Min Yoongi!" Jimin cheered as loud as he could in the audience.

Yoongi turned to his manager, "you see what I mean?"

He laughed. "Yeah well, you really got yourself some good friends."

Yoongi sighed and looked at his friends, who kept cheering and cheering. Even though there wasn't anything to cheer at, he wasn't on stage yet. Seriously, how did he end up with such amazing friends like them. Come to think of it, it all started with Hoseok.

No wonder he still likes him.

"Agust D," Yoongi turned around. "You're up in 5."

He doesn't think he can get used to being called Agust D. What if people get the wrong idea? Thinking that D stands for Dick. I mean, Yoongi does have a dick, but it stands for Daegu-

"Come here," the stylist went up in Yoongi's face to fix up his makeup. Standing still, Yoongi couldn't hide his excitement and nervousness.

Oh my god this is surreal, Yoongi thought. Am I actually doing this? Holy shit, I'm actually doing this.

"There we go," she smiled. "Good luck!"

Yoongi smiled sheepishly. He was freaking out right now. What if he messes up his lyrics? What if people laugh? What if his voice cracks and suddenly he sounds like a pubescent teenager? His hands were getting sweaty now, what if he accidentally drops his mic.

Like how Sugar dropped his mic at the end of Drop the Mic. That was his favorite song by them, right behind Sprint. And no, they didn't get sponsored by Sprint. Even though they tried so hard.

"Agust D!" he snapped out of his thoughts. "You're up."

"O-okay," Yoongi nodded, taking a deep breath. "You got this Min Yoongi."

"Good luck!" The staff cheered as he walked up on stage.

The sounds of cheers filled the space, and Yoongi stood in front of the blinding lights. His heart hadn't beat this much since, you know who. With another deep breath, Yoongi looked into the camera with his "sexy" face, and he rapped.

And oh boy....

It was like his inner sexy demon was released, cause the little soft dumpling Yoongi was far gone. Literally no trace. He wasn't a kitten, he evolved into a Tiger like how a Squirtle evolves into Wartortle. He spat fire on stage. Almost literally. He does not take a breath. He does not breath.

"Look at him!" Jimin pointed at his best friend, so proudly.

"I'm looking," Hoseok smiled at Yoongi. He was completely enchanted by Yoongi's voice. Just like how he sang Teeter-Totter. How can such a soothing, peaceful voice rap fire? Cursing out "I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck." Yoongi's friends already streamed the hell out of his music video, which gained 8 million views. So they sang along, or rapped along.

Taehyung was the one going crazy since he loves rapping. He was like a little boy partying it up with his toys in his room alone. Completely oblivious to his mom recording him at the door.

He looks like a fierce little tiger cub, Hoseok snickered at the thought.

"Never Mind," Yoongi stared into the camera as he spoke his last line of his song.

His eyes shifted into the crowd, where he met eyes with Hoseok. The male clapping and cheering his name. Yoongi smiled at that. He smiled even wider when his friends started cheering louder as well. Louder than the fan girls.

I guess I do have some pretty good friends, Yoongi thought.