Intro

"Oh my god Al, those shoes are to die for!" A girl with short brunette hair squealed as a tall dark skinned girl stood at her locker as she applied pink lip gloss.

She fixed her black hair with three white streaks from the left side of her nape, parting her hair in two to have the thick locks carry over her shoulders, her piercing blue eyes looked at the girl as she closed her locker.

"You don't even want to know where I got them," she hummed smirking deviously.

"Might wanna spill before everyone is asking you," the brunette asked Al.

"Everyone can find them themselves if it's that big a deal," Al scoffed as her gold heels clicked against the tile ground of the high school but gasped when she bumped into someone and water spilt on her.

"What the bloody hell!" She snarled seeing a teen boy looking just as surprised.

"Sorry I didn't see you," the boy stumbled back as Al glared harshly.

"Watch yourself mcclain," Al sneered as the boy pursed his lips as she walked away.

"Not like the football players are going to complain," a short girl walked up to the Latino looking boy as his ocean eyes watched Al carefully.

"I still didn't mean it," Lance put the cap on his water.

"Where's hunk?" He asked the short girl with large round glasses.

"Late," Pidge looked at the clock as they had two minutes before class.

"Shit I'm going to be late too!" Lance gasped as he bolted down the hall as Pidge sipped her coffee and a large boy walked out of the men's bathroom confused.

"Oh you are here," Pidge looked up at him impressed.

"Where's Lance going ?" Hunk asked.

"His class is the other way isn't it?" Pidge inhaled deeply as hunk nodded softly.

——

"Kogane! What in gods name are you doing?" The principal yelled seeing a student sitting under the football bleachers with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Shit," the black haired boy stood up as he let out a long breath of smoke.

"Not hiding my meth in my shoes, I can promise you that," he flicked the cigarette to the ground and stepped on it as he walked to the principal calmly.

"Your late for class, don't you know those things are going to kill you keith?" The man sighed crossing his arms. "I don't wanna call your brother again,"

"Then don't, Kolivan," Keith taunted.

"Watch it kid," he snapped.

"Or what?" Keith snorted quirking his pierced brow.

"Detention, that's what," Kolivan frowned at him as keith stopped in his tracks.

"I'm not fucking going," Keith spat.

"Two weeks, for littering and keeping up that bulldog attitude," Kolivan grabbed his arm as keith cried out as the man was twice his size and his hand was probably as big as his face.

"Let go! I'm calling the cops for harassment to a minor!" Keith hit his hand as Kolivan let go with a growl.

"After school, I will hunt you down and I'm sure your brother will gladly join, don't be late," Kolivan sneered back as he was close to keiths face. But the junior didn't show fear but hate instead.

"Fucking watch me," Keith didn't back down. They were silent for a while as Kolivan backed away first as he glared at keith in disappointment.

Keith huffed rolling his eyes as he walked back to the school to get away from his principal, his day couldn't get any worst.

Until he felt a shoulder slam into him in the halls as he was on his way to whatever class he had.

"Are you kidding me?!" Keith almost screamed as he saw some Latino kid he barely recognized.

"Dammit I'm sorry, today is not my day," the boy hissed as he grabbed his notebook on the ground but Keith rolled his eyes as he watched the kid run to a class.

Lance closed the door as quiet as he could but the teacher dropped text book on they're desk making the junior jump in fear.

"Late again mr mcclain?" The woman sighed as student snickered watching him.

"S-sorry," lance kept his eyes down.

"You said that yesterday, and what did I say?" The woman asked flatly as lance felt his face flush in embarrassment.

"Late again and you get detention..." lance admitted in shame.

"Guess where you are for the rest of the week?" She hummed leaning against her desk as student laughed more as it was barely over a whisper.

"... detention," lance sighed in defeat.

"Correct, sit," she pointed to his spot and lance nodded scampering to the desk he was assigned, as he sat down the girl in front of him had light blue hair in braided pigtails. She turned around and set a coffee on his desk.

"Got lost again?" She smirked at him as lance nodded embarrassed with his forehead resting on the desk.

"I keep thinking it's on the east side of the school," lance mumbled.

"Maybe next time lance," Plaxum patted his head as she turned back around to listen to the history class as lance sipped the coffee he was given while pouting.

He slipped his phone out quickly and texted his sister with the update, knowing she won't be happy.

L: good news and bad news, I got a coffee

Princess: is that the bad news...

L: I got detention...

Princess: your dead to me