One: Atlanta...here we come

Ever since the show Stranger Things arrived on Netflix, Caitlyn and Ava have been obsessed with it. They own nearly all of the pop-figures, They have so many posters, t-shirts, jumpers, and other items that illustrate their love for the show. They know everything about the show and its characters, both of them can recite lines said by the characters off by heart, and they follow the main cast on Instagram.

2 weeks ago, actress Millie Bobby Brown posted that The Duffer Brothers were holding auditions for season 4 of the show. When Caitlyn asked her parents if she could go, they gave her the cash to book a flight there and back. Caitlyn told Ava that she was going and Ava asked her parents as well, and since they both love the show and Caitlyn was already going, they let Ava come with her.

CAITLYN
In 1 short hour, I'm gonna be on a plane heading to Atlanta! My friend and I are catching a plane to Atlanta for a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"So, when is the actual audition?" Ava asked as I scrolled through my Instagram.

"We should be in Atlanta by tonight, which means that the audition is tomorrow." I said.

Ava walked down the stairs from my bed to the rest of my room. She grabbed the tv remote off my desk and turned on the tv.

"Why are you turning on my tv?" I asked poking my head off the edge of my bed.

"Well, we both have finished packing everything for our trip, we have nothing else to do, so why can't I watch tv?" Ava asked clicking on Netflix.

"Whatever. Also, wanna get Starbucks on the way?" I asked walking downstairs.

"Sure. We would have to leave soon though." Ava said.

"Looks like there's no time for Netflix." I said grabbing the remote from her hands and turning off the tv.

"Hey! Give it back!" Ava yelled getting up from her seat.

*Knock, knock*

"The door is unlocked." I said groaning.

"Mom said that if you wanna get Starbucks on the way you guys need to leave...like now." Sara said. I threw my pillow at her as she closed the door.

"We better hurry!" Ava said grabbing he carry on bag. I grabbed our suitcases and headed downstairs.

"Let's go." My mom said getting us out the door.

On the way, I made sure I had all the essentials (Laptop, phone, phone charger, laptop charger, purse, and earphones).

We stopped at Starbucks and grabbed our drinks. Ava and I made it to the airport with 30 minutes left. We check-in and wait for 20 minutes.

We put our suitcases on a machine and with that, they were gone. We got onto the plane and sat down. I had the window seat and Ava had the aisle seat. Since the flight is 3 hours, I grab out my laptop and connected 2 sets of earphones.

For the entire flight, Ava and I were watching Stranger Things while scrolling on our phones. Once the flight was over, we got off and headed to get our bags.
———
After 10 minutes, we were waiting for our Uber to pick us up. As we waited I felt someone push me over. I look up to see a tall boy with a pair of dark brown eyes staring at me. He helped me up.

"I'm so sorry." The boy said. I was about to respond when he disappeared.

"Are you ok?" Ava asked as she held my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as I opened the door to the Uber. Ava put our suitcases in the back before she hopped in.

"Did you see who pushed you over?" Ava asked.

"No. All I saw was a pair of dark brown eyes." I said looking out the window.

We arrived at the hotel 1 hour later. We both got unpacked and grabbed some dinner. After eating, we got into our pj's.

"Come here," Ava said going onto snapchat.

I scooted over to Ava.

She took a picture of us and captioned it with 'First night in Atlanta and Caitlyn already met a boy.'

She circled my head in the picture before putting it on her story.

I got into bed and fell asleep straight away.