Forty Nine: Wedding on the beach

CAITLYN
There is now 24 hours until Finn and I become husband and wife. We started preparing for our beach wedding 6 months ago. Jack is now 6 months old and he is so adorable.

Finn and I haven't seen each other in over 6 hours now. Jack has been in his crib almost all day and in 2 hours, he is gonna be dressed to impress. As for me, I have my dress sorted out.
———
The day has gone smoothly and now its only 10 hours until the wedding. I could not believe that I would be soon married to Finn.

"Caitlyn? How are you going?" Ava asked as she walked into my room.

"Makeup is done, hair is done, all I need now is the shoes and my dress." I said, getting out of my chair.

"I'll go get Sophia, Sadie and Millie." Ava said as she quickly left my room. 10 minutes later, she arrived again with the others by her side.

"Caitlyn...we have your dress!" Ava walked in.

"OMG! It looks so amazing!" I said, jumping up and down.

After 35 minutes, I carefully got into my dress, still adjusting to it.

"You look absolutely amazing." Sadie spoke.

"Someone wanted to come say hello to mommy..." Noah said as he opened the door. He was holding Jack in his arms. He was in a mini tuxedo and he looked so adorable.

I held him in my arms and kissed his head as I smiled.

After 10 minutes, my mom entered the room.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded so we made our way down to the beach.

I could see Finn up at the altar and all our friends and family sitting in their seats. I walked down the aisle. I looked over to see Noah. He looked devastated but happy at the same time. The ceremony went on as normal, but then came the vows. Finn spoke.

"I'm gonna keep this short and simple. Caitlyn...when I first met you, we had bumped into each other at an airport...and little did I know that I was gonna be standing up here, about to marry you. We have been though so much together, and the end result is a little 6 month old boy and two people about to become husband and wife. I think of you every morning and every night...and I can't wait to keep doing that for the rest of my life." Finn spoke trying not to cry.

"Damn...I'm about to cry..." I spoke as the guests laughed.

"Hey Noah? Can you bring Jack up here?" I asked. Noah handed me Jack, who was smiling.

"As you said, we met at an airport where we bumped into each other. Then...we became co-stars on a show, we broke up and then we got back together. We went to Paris, we found out that we were expecting a little boy...and then I...well...I went through a rough couple of months. But...through all of that...we are here...and I can't think of any were else I would wanna be, except with my two boys..." I said, my eyes starting to tear up.

"Do you Caitlyn...take Finn to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The officiator asked.

"I do." I said, smiling.

"And do you Finn...take Caitlyn to be you lawfully wedded wife?" The officiator asked again.

"I do." Finn spoke.

"I know pronounce you...husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The officiator spoke. I handed Jack back to Noah and Finn pulled me in for a kiss.
———
After 2 hours of speeches, toasts and dancing, the day was finally over. Finn and I went up to the room while Jack spent the night with Sophia and Jaeden.

"I love you baby..." Finn said, kissing my neck.

"Finn...baby...I love you...but if you go any further we will have to think about having another baby..." I said, pushing him away.

"Ok..." He said, smiling as I got changed. Both Finn and I laid in bed.

"I can't believe that we are now legally married..." Finn spoke.

"I have a question..." I said.

"What?" Finn asked.

"Are we gonna live in South Carolina or Vancouver?" I asked.

"How about...we live in Atlanta? I mean, we filmed Stranger Things there and that's were we really fell in love..." Finn said.

"I love that Idea...and when Jack grows up...we can tell him how we met...and how we are...famous actors..." I said, smiling.

Finn and I went to bed, thinking about each other. I was so happy that I was never gonna be away from Finn ever again.