Forty Seven: A new family

GENERAL
Caitlyn was in a private hospital room and Finn was right beside her, holding hand.
———
It had been 6 hours and after a lot of hard work, the only noise in the room was the sound of a baby's crying.

CAITYLN
"Shhh." I said as I rocked my baby to sleep.

"Hey babe. How are you?" Finn asked as he sat beside me.

"I'm tired, sore, mentally scarred and I had our baby a month early..." I said sarcastically.

"How is our little man doing anyway?" Finn asked as he smiled.

"He's really hungry." I said as I began to feed him.

"Caitlyn...I wanted to ask you something..." Finn said.

"W-What is it?" I asked.

Finn pulled out a white box. My eyes started to water.

"Y-You've had a very stressful 8 months. You spent 2 months kidnapped and you had a baby early. I want to keep you forever. About 1-2 years ago you told me that you'd want to get married at 24 and have kids at 26. Well...that plans changed. Your 20 and you just gave birth to my baby boy. Caitlyn Miller. I have loved you since we first met. I want you to live a happy and healthy life and I want to be the one you come running to with all your issues. Will you marry me?" Finn asked.

"Finn I-" I was cut off.

"-Of course we would wait until the baby is at least a couple of months old..." Finn said.

"Yes. I will marry you Finn!" I said happily.

Finn put the ring on my finger. I couldn't believe that I was engaged to the love of my life and my baby's daddy.
———
(24 hours later)
Finn drove me and Jack home. When we got inside, we were greeted with a little welcome home party put on by everyone.

"OH MY GOD DID FINN-" Millie shouted.

"YES!" I shouted back.

I looked over at Noah who looked slightly destroyed.

"I am planning your wedding with the help of Sadie and Sophia...if you'd let me?" Millie asked.

"Of course Mills!" I said, happily.

"Noah, Jaeden, Jack, Sophia, Millie and Sadie? Can I talk to you?" I asked.

The six of them followed me to Jack's room. Finn followed us.

"First of all. We wanted to share the name with you guys..." Finn said.

"We named our baby boy Jack Jaeden Wolfhard." I said as I held him.

All of them smiled as they looked at the baby.

"On our way home, Finn and I agreed on some things." I said.

"Jack, Jaeden and Sophia. Finn and I would love it if you three would be Jack's god parents. You three have been friends with Finn for years now and I wanted you guys to have a part in our baby's life." I said.

All three of the, gave me a hug.

"Yes!" Jack said.

"Of course Caitlyn..." Sophia said.

"I would be honored" Jaeden said.

"Now. Noah, Sadie and Millie. You three have been friends with Finn since S1 of Stranger Things and friends with me since S4 of Stranger Things. We would love it if Noah, you would be Jack's uncle. Sadie and Millie, we would love you to be Jack's aunties..." I said.

"YESS!" Both Sadie and Millie whispered. They both hugged me.

"Of course Caitlyn..." Noah said.

"We are gonna spoil him rotten!" Sadie said.

We all walked downstairs, with me holding Jack.
———
For the next 3 hours, I sat on the couch watching as all of our friends held Jack.

"I wanted to say something..." Finn said.

"Just earlier...I proposed to Caitlyn!" Finn said.

Everyone cheered for us and I was so happy.

(2 hours later)
Everyone went home and I went upstairs to get ready for bed.

"Someone missed you..." Finn said as he let Mike into the room.

I gave Mike a big hug. Once I got Jack changed, I put Jack into the crib next to our bed and I sat down. Mike kept scratching the edge of Jack's crib, so I lifted him up and put him next to Jack. Mike immediately put his arms around Jack protectively. Jack rolled over and put his head underneath Mike's so it looked like he was being protected. It looked Like Mike was hugging Jack.

"I have a feeling that Jack is going to have a mighty protector." I said as I took a picture and captioned it 'My baby boy has a protector'

I changed my background to the photo and posted the picture. I put my phone on charge and got changed. I got into bed.

Finn changed his pants and took off his shirt. He got into bed with me and we ended up sleeping in the exact same position that Mike and Jack were.

I'm happy to be home with a loving fiancé, a beautiful baby boy and a very protective puppy.