Twenty Nine: B-Boyfriend?

CAITLYN
I couldn't remember anything from yesterday apart from the fact that Noah and I went on a second date. I woke up to the sound of people arguing, so I snuck downstairs so I could hear.

"She isn't your concern any more Finn!" I heard a boy yell.

"No, I let her go, I hurt her and I won't let you steal her away from me!" Another boy yelled.

I crept further down the stairs to see Noah and Finn fighting in the kitchen.

"Stop acting like she still loves you. You messed up and you need to deal with the consequences." Noah said pushing Finn.

All of a sudden, the two boys started fighting.

"Stop it guys! Caitlyn is just up stairs and I don't want her waking up because you two idiots couldn't stop being stupid!" Millie yelled.

All of a sudden, Noah, Finn and Millie looked up toward the staircase. I dashed upstairs and ran into my room. I got into bed and pretended like I was asleep. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. The door opened and I heard Finn and Noah whisper.

I opened my eyes and yawned as I sat up.

"Caitlyn...your awake..." Finn said smiling.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and smiled at Noah. I could clearly see that Finn was pissed.

"Let's leave Finn." Millie said grabbing his arm. He hesitated for a minute, before leaving with Millie.

Once they left, Noah sat beside me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and gave me a hug.

"I hope we didn't wake you..." He said.

"Don't worry. You didn't..." I said with a raspy voice.

"After yesterday..." Noah began. I stopped him.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"B-Boyfriend?" Noah stuttered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Noah kissed me and nodded.

We both smiled as he pulled away.

"I love you Schnapple" I said laughing.

"I love you too Cait..." Noah said.

I grabbed my phone and kissed Noah while taking a picture.

I added a caption: With MY smol bean noahschnapp🥰❤️ before I posted it to my Instagram.

My phone immediately blew up with messages, comments, followers and likes from millions of people literally not even a minute after I posted the photo.

Everyone in my friend group commented.

milliebobbybrown Omg! Naitlyn has sailed!

sadiesink_It's Coah thank you very much!

finnwolfhardofficial Who cares? It's just Noah and Caitlyn...

therealcalebmclaughlin Jeez Finn! Someone's cranky!

gatenm123 I agree with Caleb!

sophialillis OMG is that the Caitlyn that Finnlard cheated on?!

jackdgrazer Are you tellin' me that Finnlard cheated?!

chosenjacobs Just shut up Jack!

jeremyraytaylor Why hasn't Jaeden commented?

wyattoleff Idk? Maybe he's busy?

jackdgrazer Let's get back to Coah!

sadiesink_ At least Jack agreed on the ship name.

noahschnapp Calm down everyone!

I laughed at all the comments, but I was a little hurt by Finn's comment, so I did what I had to.

caitlynmiller blocked finnwolfhardofficial.

Noah took a picture of me and him holding hands and added a caption: Hey, we're basically the same height! before he posted the picture.

Once again, our phones buzzed from comments, likes, followers and messages.

Noah kissed me, giggling. As we kissed, he pulled me closer and he wrapped his hands around my waist. After a couple of minutes of kissing, Noah had left 2 hickeys on my neck. I covered them up.

"I'm gonna head downstairs and make myself some breakfast" I said getting up.

Noah nodded before getting up and following me. As we walked downstairs, Finn looked at me like I had broken his heart into a million pieces. Finn shifted his posture as soon as he saw me and Noah holding hands.

As I made my breakfast, I could feel Finn's eyes on me the whole time, which kinda freaked me out.

"Can you please not stare Finn?" I asked as a shivering feeling rolled down my spine.

Finn probably didn't stop staring at me since Noah walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

"I think he still loves you..." Noah said looking at me. Knowing full well that Finn would possibly kill me or Noah...or both, I kissed Noah while staring at Finn. His face boiled in anger and he got up, slamming his glass of water down on the table, causing it to break.

Millie rushed in and looked shocked at the broken glass on the floor.

"Let me guess. Finn?" She asked. Both Noah and I nodded as she sighed and went after Finn.
———
Noah kissed me as I finished eating my breakfast.

"Netflix and Chill?" Noah asked smiling.

"Anything with you..." I said getting up and holding his hand.

We made our way upstairs with ice-cream, soda, lollies and generally things you'd eat at a sleepover. As we got into bed, I turned on the tv, going to Netflix.

"We have the entire day ourselves." I said getting my phone and texting Millie.

Me: Hey Mills, Noah and I are going to spend the day in my room watching stuff on Netflix. Can you do me a massive favour?

Mills: Let me guess, you want me to tell everyone so you and Noah aren't interrupted?

Me: Exactly. Everyone...especially Finn.

Mills: Got it. No problem. Now stop texting me and enjoy Netflix and Chill😉😉

I giggled as I put my phone on my bedside table. Noah grabbed some chips and we began our very chill day.
———
MILLIE
I told everyone that Caitlyn and Noah wanted some "alone time" and that's exactly what we are gonna give them.

I had talked to Finn about the "alone time" and about what had happened before. He didn't say much, but I could tell that he was clearly pissed at Caitlyn, and especially Noah.