Nineteen: Reunion with Zac

CAITLYN
"Z-Zac?" I asked looking at him surprised. I was shocked to see him.

I walked outside and shut the door behind me.

"Caitlyn..." He said. He made his way toward me, trying to hug me, but I pulled away.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I-I saw you on the show...and I thought I was hallucinating, so I called Ava and she told me that you were part of the cast." Zac said smiling.

"You finally achieved your dream!" Zac said.

"Yeah...I achieved my dream but you stayed a cheater." I said giving him the stink-eye.

"How many times do I have to say sorry?! I made one mistake and you won't let it go!" Zac said.

"You know what Zac? You said sorry so many times...and it wasn't one mistake. While we were dating, you were making-out with every girl behind my back!" I said. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Please...I want you back. I will do anything to have you back! I love you...I can't lose you!" Zac said coming closer to me.

"You never made me fell special! We never hung out because you claimed to have 'football practice' every afternoon! I did my research and football practices were only on Mondays and Wednesdays! We saw each other on Monday morning then I wouldn't hear from you or see you for the rest of the week!" I yelled. Zac grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed him away in self-defense.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Tell me that you don't want me back after that kiss..." Zac said.

"Leave me alone! You couldn't get me back then...what makes you think you can get me back now?!" I asked.

"You're hot, I'm hot. You're famous. We're perfect for each other!" Zac said getting closer to me.

"Are you stupid?! You just confessed to me that you were going to use me for fame. If we were back in 8th grade and you had said that...I wouldn't have cared but I would have ended up heart-broken." I said letting a tear fall.

"Are you ok out here babe?" Finn asked opening the door.

"Seriously Caitlyn?! You're with Finnlard Wolfhard?" Zac shouted, purposely mispronouncing his name.

"Yeah? Got a problem with that?!" I shouted back.

"You and I are perfect together! Just ask any of our friends at school!" Zac said.

I held Finn's hand. Once again, Zac grabbed me and kissed me. This time, Finn pushed him off me, sending him to the floor.

"Kiss her again and you're dead meat!" Finn yelled.

Zac quickly got up and threw a punch. Finn was struck. He fell backwards, holding his cheek and mouth.

"Back off Zac!" I yelled trying to get him to stop.

Zac came closer to me, but I side-kicked him in the chest, which sent him to the floor in pain.

"AHHHH!" Zac yelled.

"Leave!" I yelled.

Zac got up and ran away.

"How did you do that?" Finn asked.

"How did I do what?" I asked confused.

"That side-kick thing?" Finn asked.

"I spent 4 years doing cheer, which gave me flexibility, and I spent 3 years doing karate, which taught me." I said helping him back inside.

"Was that Zac?" My mom asked.

"Uh...no" I said. My mom left the room.

"What happened out there?" We heard a lot of shouting..." Millie asked.

Once I knew my mom had left, I talked.

"Zac kissed me twice. Finn pushed him and I side-kicked him." I spoke, rubbing my arm.

"Of course! You haven't done that side-kick in years!" Ava said giggling.

The gang, Ava and I walked down to the basement, separating into our rooms.
———
We all spent the rest of the day in our rooms, occasionally leaving to get food or to get other things. At 10pm we all went to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.