Eighteen: Home...for a while

CAITLYN
It's been a few weeks since I announced that I was going home. 2 hours ago, Ava sent me a picture of Stranger Things on Netflix. She said she started the first episode.

Me: Has anyone finished packing? We're going to the airport in 1 hour.

Sadie: All packed for a week now.

Caleb: Just a few more things.

Gaten: I haven't started.

Me: Gaten! Hurry!

Finn: Just need to pack my shoes.

Noah: I just need another pair of pants.

Millie: Just finished.

I put my phone away, getting everything ready.
———
After 30 minutes, I made my way downstairs, putting my suitcases near the front door. I called Ava.

Ava: So? When are you gonna be here?

Me: Well, I have 30 minutes until I'm at the airport, then we have a 3 hour flight.

Ava: Just warning you, some people started spreading rumours.

Me: About what?

Ava: Apparently, your friends are coming here for a while.

Me: Yeah?

Ava: Jessie sent me a picture of the airport here. It's packed with Stranger Things fans hoping to meet you and the rest of your friends.

Me: Oh.

Ava: You're flying privately right?

Me: No. I wanted the gang to know how it feels when us normal people fly on a plane.

Ava: You're not normal anymore.

Me: I am!

Me: Anyway, the gang just got home. I'll text you when we're on the plane.

Ava: Before you go, your mom and my mom offered to pick you and your friends up from the airport.

Me: Ok. See you later.

I hung up, putting my phone down as Finn walked over to me.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"Oh, just Ava." I said smiling.
———
Finn, Noah, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten and I made it to the airport, boarding the plane 10 minutes later. We had the whole plane for ourselves. Millie, Sadie and I did a livestream on Instagram. Caleb and Gaten played phone games. Finn and Noah discussed what was happening when we landed.

After 3 hours, we had finally landed.

"That was the best flight ever!" Millie said happily.

We all laughed, but we we're stopped by 2 security guards.

"Are you the Stranger Things Cast?" One of the men asked.

"Yes." I said speaking up.

"There is a massive crowd trying to break through. We have guards and officers making sure they stay back. We have asked the crowd to make room for you guys to exit. Also, two women, a teenage girl and a little girl are waiting at the airport entrance for you guys." The second man spoke.

We nodded. As we made our way through the airport, we were bombarded with people yelling our names and asking for photos and autographs. I grabbed Finn's hand, hoping I wouldn't get trampled.

After trying to find our way out, we found the entrance. I heard someone scream my name.

"CAITLYN!" My little sister Sara yelled as she saw me. I dropped my bags to hug her.

"Caitlyn!" Ava yelled giving me a hug. I gave my mom and Ava's mom Taylor a hug as well.

I turned around and faced the gang.

"Everyone, meet my family and friends. My little sister Sara, my mother Ashley, my South Carolina best friend Ava and her mom Taylor!" I said smiling.

"Mom, Taylor, Ava, Sara, meet my Atlanta friends/cast of Stranger Things, Finn, Millie, Noah, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten!" I said happily.

As everyone exchanged handshakes and hugs, I smiled happily.

"Shall we head home?" My mother asked. We all nodded.

I helped my mom, Taylor and Ava get bags into the cars.

After 20 minutes, we had made it home.

"This is my home sweet home." I said getting out of the car.

"It's so cute!" Millie said taking a picture of it.

We made it inside.

"There is some food on the table, and the basement is set up." My mom said.

We all walked downstairs.

"Boys will sleep in the room on the left and girls on the right. Each room is set up like a bedroom and has a functional bathroom." My mom said leaving us.

"I'll show you guys the rest of the house." I said. We all walked upstairs.
———
After 20 minutes, I had shown everyone around the house.

"And this is my room." I said. Finn walked in.

"I know it's over the top." I said, embarrassed.

"No! I love it! You truly love the show and that's why I love you!" Finn said kissing me. He walked over to some of my fanart. He looked at all my pop figures, posters and other Stranger Things related objects. I heard my doorbell ring, so I headed downstairs.

"Who is it?" Sadie asked.

As I went to open the door, Finn walked downstairs.

I opened the door, standing frozen in place when I saw who it was.

"Z-Zac?" I asked looking at him surprised. I was shocked to see him.