Eight: Day 3- Noah and Gaten

CAITLYN
My alarm went off, so I got out of bed and hopped into the shower. After my shower I got out and got dressed. I saw a ticket on my dresser, next to a note.

Caitlyn,

Noah and I have a special day planned.

We called your mom and she said that you love carnivals!

Next to this note is 1 out of 3 tickets for the Atlanta Carnival!

Once your dressed and ready, meet us outside at Noah's car. Bring your phone and the lanyard next to your phone!

-Gaten

I picked up the ticket and placed it my pocket. I grabbed my phone and placed the lanyard on me. I walked downstairs and said goodbye to everyone. I made my way outside to see Noah and Gaten.

"Get ready for the best day of your life!" Gaten said.

"I'm pretty sure the best day of my life was when I got cast in the show." I said.

"Fine! Get ready for the second best day of your life!" Gaten said laughing.

"Whatever." I said.

We all got into the car and we drove to the carnival. We parked in a reserved spot for us. As we got out, a few people came up to us. They asked to take pictures with the boys. After that was done we headed to the entrance. Since Noah and Gaten were famous actors, a lot of people reacted to them being there. Noah, Gaten and I showed the staff our lanyard, and we were let in.

"Why do we need these lanyards? We have tickets." I asked.

"The tickets allow a person to go onto most of the rides. There are some rides that are roped off for people who have special lanyards." Gaten said.

"Isn't that a little unfair?" I asked.

"To some people it is, but that's just how this carnival works. There's nothing we can do about it." Noah said.

"I heard there's a new Stranger Things themed attraction! I wanna check it out!" Gaten said excitedly.

We saw the attraction and Gaten ran toward it while Noah and I just walked. The attraction looked so cool.

"Holy crap! Noah Schnapp and Gaten Matarazzo! You guys wanna try this?" The guy controlling it asked.

"Yes please. Me, Noah and our friend Caitlyn would love to try it." Gaten said.

The guy opened the door and let us in. He shut the door behind him.

"These VR goggles have stickers on them. Each sticker has one of the characters names on them. When you put the goggles on, you play that specific character. The scene you will be playing in is the fight scene at the Cabin with the Mindflayer. You can play however you like." The guy explained.

Noah picked Will, Gaten picked Mike and I picked Eleven. Each of us put the VR goggles on.

Once the guy explained everything else, he left the space and started the experience. As we were playing VR, I felt Noah hold my arm He must have been scared from the game.
———
After we finished the experience, we went on all the other rides. After 11 hours, we left the carnival and went to get food. We bought McDonalds and Starbucks. Gaten drove us home. Once we were home and inside, we put everything on the table. I grabbed my Starbucks/McDonalds and headed upstairs to my room.

As I ate my food, I FaceTimed with Ava.

"So? How is everything?" Ava asked.

"Everything is awesome! 2 days ago Finn and Millie took me to the park, yesterday Sadie and Caleb took me to the beach, and today Gaten and Noah took me to the Atlanta Carnival!" I said excitedly.

"OMG! I'm so jealous!!" Ava said.

"I have to go. Someone is coming!" I said hanging up the call.

My bedroom door opened to reveal Noah.

"Come in." I said.

"Why are you in here all alone?" Noah asked.

"Oh, I didn't feel like eating with everyone." I said.

Noah sat next to me.

"Today,when we were doing the VR ride, I held your hand." Noah said.

"I know." I said.

"It's just...after I held your hand I kept thinking about it. I wanted to tell you...so it wouldn't be awkward between us." Noah said.

"Don't worry about it." I said.

"I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night." I said smiling.

"Good night Caitlyn." Noah replied.

Once Noah left the room, I put my rubbish in the bin down in the kitchen before I walked back up to my room and I hopped into bed and fell asleep.

NOAH
I left her room after telling her. I headed to my room, which is next to Finn's. I shut and locked the door. I hopped into bed after getting changed. All I could think about was Caitlyn. I closed my eyes and the first thing I saw was Caitlyn.

OMG. I have a crush on Caitlyn!