Seven: Day 2- Sadie and Caleb

A/N There are a few POV (Point Of View) changes in this chapter. Sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------
CAITLYN
My alarm went off. I turned it off and got up. I had a shower, and washed my hair. Once I was out, I got changed and put on some shoes. I ate breakfast and watched tv for an hour.

"You're an early bird." Sadie said smiling as she walked downstairs.

I giggled as she sat down next to me.

"What did you do yesterday?" Sadie asked.

"Well, we went to the park and we had ice-cream." I said. I showed Sadie the picture Finn took. I didn't tell Sadie that Finn and I talked privately.

"We got McDonalds and then we came back here" I continued to speak.

"Well, let me tell you, today is gonna be way better!" Sadie said.

Sadie raced upstairs and packed two bags. She came back down.

"Why do you have my bag?" I asked.

"You'll see." Sadie said smirking. We heard footsteps coming from the stairs. We looked behind us to see Caleb with two bags.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Caleb asked.

"Yep." Sadie and I said in unison. I was a little nervous. As we left the house, Sadie handed me my bag, but she told me not to open it. As we got in the car and drove off, I saw my Stranger Things beach towel.
———
After 20 minutes, we arrived at our location.

"The beach?" I asked.

"Yep." Sadie said.

I went to a nearby toilet block and got changed into my bathers, putting my top over it. I walked back over to Sadie and Caleb. Caleb was shirtless and Sadie was wearing a one-piece. We made sure our stuff was secure before we grabbed some beach toys, our towels, our phones and our shoes. We locked the car behind us and we ran to the beach. Sadie and Caleb laid their towels down, while I ran into the water.

CALEB
As Caitlyn splashed in the water, I took a picture of her and sent it to the boys.

Me: She's cute in that 2-piece.

Finn: Really Caleb? Gross.

Gaten: I agree with Caleb. She is cute.

Noah: Dude! Not cool!

Gaten: Why are you getting defensive Noah?

Finn: I agree with Noah.

Caleb: It's not like you and Noah like her or anything?

Finn: No!

Noah: NO!

I put my phone away and joined Sadie and Caitlyn in the water.

CAITLYN
We splashed around and had fun for a good 4 hours. We finally left the water and headed back to the car. We sat in the boot of the car and ate the food that Sadie prepared. After an hour of eating, we headed back home. On the way, we got Starbucks. We talked about my life and we laughed a lot.

When we got home, I was greeted by Finn. I handed him a drink from Starbucks.

"Wanna play GTA 5 with me?" Finn asked. I nodded and we went to his room. Once he shut the door, we sat down in front of his tv.

"Have you ever played this before?" Finn asked.

"Nope. I haven't played any video games before." I said.

"What? How?" Finn asked genuinely curious.

"I was allowed to watch tv and movies, but my parents didn't let me play video games because they thought it would ruin my school grades." I said.

"Wow." Finn said.

"Anyway. In this game, you can play as 3 characters." Finn started to speak. He explained the game to me.

"Here." He said handing the controller to me.

FINN
Watching her play this game was cool. I loved watching her trying to play the game and I laughed whenever she crashed into something. I was impressed when she managed to escape her first police chase.

Without thinking, I just looked at her. I didn't look away.

CAITLYN
I felt eyes on me while I played the game.

I looked over to see Finn staring at me.

"Finn?" I asked.

He snapped out of his trance and looked at me.

"Sorry." He said blushing.

"It's ok. Anyway. It's your turn." I said smiling.

"Oh ok." Finn said.
———
After 1 hour, we stopped playing the game.

"I'm gonna go get changed then I'm gonna go to bed." I said getting up.

"Ok. Good night." Finn said.

I left Finn's room and headed to mine. I got changed and I got into bed. I set my alarm for 7 am.

FINN
As she left the room, I felt a tingle in my stomach. I continued to play the game. After 30 minutes, I turned off the tv.

I got changed. I didn't feel like wearing a shirt so I just laid shirtless on my bed. I picked up my phone and looked at the photo of Caitlyn that Caleb sent me. Holy crap she looks cute in that photo.

Oh my god. I have a crush on Caitlyn.

I closed my eyes and dreamed about Caitlyn. I know it sounds weird, but I couldn't help it. She was just so cute.