Forty Four: Kidnapped

CAITLYN
When I opened my eyes, I wasn't were I was last night. I wasn't even laying on a bed. I felt around the darkness to feel a rope tied around me wrist and around me legs. I could feel something sticky on my mouth so I'm assuming there was tape.

I looked down to see a slight outline of my belly, which means my baby boy was ok.

"Hello?!" I screamed, hoping that someone would hear me. As I kept screaming, a door opened, giving the room some light.

"Caitlyn...baby...you're awake..." A mysterious voice announced.

"Wait...why am I hiding my voice?" The man asked. As soon as he spoke again without the voice enhancer, I was more desperate to escape.

"How is my beloved girlfriend on this fine morning?" Zac asked as he walked closer to me. He bent down in front of me and lifted my shirt, exposing my belly.

"Hey baby boy...it's your daddy here-" Zac spoke, but I kicked his face away from me. Before I could take another breath, Zac was behind me, holding a knife to my throat.

"Why am I here? What do you want with me?!" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Finn took me away from you...and now that he isn't here...I can have you all to myself..." Zac said as he kissed my neck. I tried to stop him, but nothing worked. All of a sudden, I felt a chain being connected to my leg. I looked down to see Zac wrapping a chain around my leg which was connected to a bed. He untied me, but I still couldn't escape.

"Finn will find me...and you'll go to jail..." I said with no emotion.

Zac laughed as he watched me struggle.

"I doubt that. Now. You'll do whatever I tell you to, or I'll rip that baby out of you myself..." Zac said before he walked closer.

I gave him a death stare before slightly nodding. If I did what he said, I'd be out of here faster.

"Now...baby-" Ugh...I hated when he called me that.

"Kiss me...as passionately as you can..." He said smirking. He got down to my level and I kissed him, getting really into it. I tried to pretend that he was Finn...but that would hurt Finn's feelings being associated with a low life like Zac, so I just kissed him. Before I could "go further" Zac stopped me.

"I haven't asked for that just yet darling..." He said as he pushed me down onto the bed.

"Now...you and my little boy need some rest..." Zac said before he shut the door, locking it behind him.

I laid down and put my hands on my stomach.

"H-Hey baby b-boy. That man who was just talking to you isn't your father. Your father is out there looking for us and I swear that I wont let anything bad happen to you. We will be saved and your real father will save us." I said as I rubbed my belly. I felt Jack kick and I smiled, knowing that my baby's love would keep me sane. For the next 4 hours, I kept singing the same song over and over again. It happened to be the same song that Finn sung for me when we first met. Jack kept kicking me to let me know that everything was going to be ok.

FINN
I woke up. I looked besides me to see Mike laying there, but no Caitlyn.

"Caitlyn?" I asked, getting up. I looked in the bathroom and our closet, nothing.

I searched every room upstairs and still nothing.

"Caitlyn...baby...this isn't funny!" I shouted. No response.

I rushed downstairs and looked in every room. I couldn't find her.

"CAITLYN?!" I yelled again. All of a sudden, I heard Mike barking. I ran to him and when I saw the back door wide open I started to worry. I grabbed my phone and called the police. They made their way here, and within 15 minutes, I heard a knock on the door.

The police came inside and sat me down.

"So. What happened?" The officer asked.

"Well. I woke up this morning and noticed that she wasn't here. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her. Our puppy Mike alerted me to the fact that the back door was wide open.

The officer grabbed her radio and spoke.

"All officers in the area, put out an APB for a missing girl named Caitlyn Miller. She's 5'11, short chestnut brown hair, brown eyes and pregnant. If anyone finds her, contact me immediately." The officer said before putting her radio back into her pocket.

"We will do anything and everything we can to find her and return her safely home." The officer said as she shook my hand.

"Thank you so much..." I said as I held Mike in my hands.