Twenty Two: Cheat

CAITLYN
It's been a month since my father passed away, and the gang and I are back in Atlanta for the show.

We had a lot planned for the day.

8 am - 9 am: Get ready for StrangerCon
9 am - 10 am: Get to venue
10:05 am - 11 am: StrangerCon panel
11:10 am - 12 pm: Autographs and photos
12:30 pm - 1 pm: News interview
1:10 pm - 2:10 pm: Wired Autocomplete interview
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Split interviews (Boys and Girls)

That's my day.

I got ready for StrangerCon, I put my outfit on.

Once I was dressed and ready, I walked downstairs with my phone and my bag

"Ready for your first StrangerCon?" Millie asked smiling as she looked at my outfit.

"I'm a little nervous..." I said.

"Why?" Millie asked.

"Well...I've attended every known StrangerCon, but I've never gone there as part of the cast..." I said.

"Don't worry, If you need any help, I can help you..." Millie said.

I looked around and Finn wasn't anywhere.

"Where is Finn?" I asked.

"I dunno..." Millie said shrugging her shoulders.

"Where were you just now?" I asked as Finn shut the front door.

"Shopping..." Finn said awfully quickly.

"You don't have anything with you..." I said.

Finn avoided eye contact as he got ready to go out.

It got to 9 am, so we all got into a car and headed to the venue.
———
After 1 hour, we arrived. We got into the venue, and prepared to be introduced.

"Please welcome the cast of Stranger Things! Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Caitlyn Miller, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Sadie Sink, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Dacre Montgomery, Winona Ryder, David Harbour, and Joe Keery." The presenter announced us.

In order, we walked up onto the stage and we sat down. I was a little bit nervous, since I was sitting between Finn and Noah. After 2 minutes, we started the questions.

"First question from the audience." The presenter pointed to a random fan.

"Hi, My name is Amelia and I have been a fan from the start. My question is for Finn." The fan said.

"Hi Amelia..." Finn said smiling.

"I saw a photo posted on a popular influencers Instagram. I was wondering if you had seen it, and if so, are you cheating on Caitlyn?" The fan asked.

"W-What?" Finn asked, his eyes widening.

"Are you cheating on Caitlyn? The photo shows you kissing a possible ex-girlfriend. Mind you, this photo was posted 2 hours ago." The fan said.

Finn looked at me. He could see the hurt in my eyes. I quickly looked for the photo. When I saw it, a tear slipped out.

I ran off stage in anger.

"Leave her!" I could hear Noah yell at Finn.

Five seconds later, Noah rushed off stage, coming to comfort me.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Noah asked giving me a hug.

"N-No...I'll just stay back here for a while. I'll do the autographs and photos..." I said trying not to cry.

Noah hugged me again, before returning back to the stage.
———
At 11 am, the panel ended, with Finn running off stage. He ran toward me, but Noah stopped him.

"Stay away from her!" Noah said pushing Finn away from me.

We spent 5 minutes taking a break, before we walked to a long table with chairs and texters ready for autographs and photos.

We all sat down. We were seated like this:

Finn, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Millie, Me, Noah, Charlie, Natalia, Joe, Dacre, Winona, David

We all put on happy faces, as fans lined up.
———
After 50 minutes of signing merch and taking photos, we had to go to interviews.
———
We finished our busy day at 3:40 pm. We all headed home, with me running straight inside and to my room.

"Caitlyn...please open up!" Finn asked.

I opened the door and let him in.

"How could you? You were with your ex weren't you? Actually...I don't want to know!" I said angrily.

As Finn tried to give me a 'I'm sorry' kiss, I slapped him.

"Get. Out." I said firmly.

"C-Caitlyn..." He said sounding hurt.

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"We're over!" I yelled before Finn left the room. I fell to the floor in tears as he shut my bedroom door.

Noah entered my room 5 minutes later. He rushed to me and hugged me. I hugged him back, still crying. Noah comforted me for the rest of the day. I was really happy to have a friend like him.

NOAH
"Are you cheating on Caitlyn? The photo shows you kissing a possible ex-girlfriend. Mind you, this photo was posted 2 hours ago." The fan said.

Finn looked at Caitlyn. He could see the hurt in her eyes. Caitlyn quickly looked for the photo. When she saw it, a tear slipped out.

Caitlyn ran off stage in anger.

"Leave her!" I yelled at Finn as he tried to follow her.

Five seconds later, I rushed off stage, coming to comfort her.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked giving her a hug.

"N-No...I'll just stay back here for a while. I'll do the autographs and photos..." Caitlyn said trying not to cry.

I hugged her again, before returning back to the stage.
———
At 11 am, the panel ended, with Finn running off stage. He ran toward Caitlyn, but I stopped him.

"Stay away from her!" I said pushing Finn away from her.

We spent 5 minutes taking a break, before we walked to a long table with chairs and texters ready for autographs and photos.

We all sat down. We were seated like this:

Finn, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Millie, Me, Noah, Charlie, Natalia, Joe, Dacre, Winona, David

We all put on happy faces, as fans lined up.
———
After 50 minutes of signing merch and taking photos, we had to go to interviews.
———
We finished our busy day at 3:40 pm. We all headed home, with Caitlyn running straight inside and to her room.

"Get. Out." I heard Caitlyn say a couple of minutes later.

"C-Caitlyn..." I could hear Finn, sounding hurt.

"GET OUT!" I heard Caitlyn yell.

"We're over!" Caitlyn yelled before Finn left the room.

I entered her room 5 minutes later. I rushed to Caitlyn and hugged her. She hugged me back, still crying. I comforted her for the rest of the day. I was really happy that her and Finn were broken up. I have a chance her win her over...