Twenty One: Passed

A/N: There are a lot of POV (Point Of View) changes.

------------------------------------------------------
FINN
"Has she left her room?" Caitlyn's mom asked as she shut the front door.

"N-No...she hasn't..." I said.

Caitlyn's dad...Tom had cancer and he suffered a seizure, which caused him to flatline. While she was bringing his food for him, she heard him yell. She dropped the tray of food and found her father. He didn't have a pulse and he's eyes were open wide. Ever since, she hasn't left her room.

"Caitlyn...babe?" I asked opening her bedroom door.

I didn't turn on the light. I just walked over to her bed. She was fully covered in blankets and she had a pile of tissues on the floor. I heard muffling so I moved closer to her.

"Caitlyn...please. Talk to us..." I said. I sat on her bed, watching as she moved underneath the covers.

"H-How could this happen?" I heard her starting to talk.

"I-If only I was there...if only I had been there with him." Caitlyn said facing me.

"You can't blame yourself. You couldn't have saved him. There was nothing you could have done to prevent this..." I said holding her hand.

Caitlyn sat up and hugged me tightly while balling her eyes out. I hugged her back. I hate seeing her like this.

CAITLYN
I hugged Finn while balling my eyes out. I could fell his embrace becoming tighter as if to say that he loved me, without actually speaking.

We eventually let go, with me crawling out of bed. Finn held my hand as he opened my door.

"Caitlyn..." My mom said as she gave me a little smile. I felt something in my stomach, so I raced upstairs and ran to my bathroom. I shut the door behind me, vomiting into the toilet. As I sat back, I could hear 5 different pairs of footsteps.

"Babe?" I could hear Finn asking as he knocked on the door.

He opened the door and immediately rushed to me, holding my hair back as I vomited more.

MILLIE
Watching Caitlyn vomit into the toilet gave me an idea.

"Can everyone meet me downstairs?" I asked. Everyone nodded. I saw Noah and Finn help Caitlyn downstairs, so I followed them.

We all eventually got downstairs.

"What's going on?" Sadie asked.

"I have an idea..." I said.

"What's your idea Millie?" Ashley asked.

"Why don't we let Caitlyn stay with Ava? It will make sure that she's ok and we can all stay with her..." I said.

"I don't mind that. She won't be reminded of her father if she's with me..." Ava said.

We all looked at Caitlyn, who was staring blankly out the window. She was expressionless.

"Sadie, Finn and I will pack some stuff for her. Ava...you, Caleb, Gaten and Noah get Caitlyn to your place..." I said. Everyone nodded. Sadie, Finn and I walked upstairs.

NOAH
Caleb, Gaten, Ava and I helped Caitlyn to the car. Once we got to Ava's house, we got inside.

"Gaten...Caleb...can you help me get a mattress and stuff sorted?" Ava asked.

"Noah...you stay here with Caitlyn." Ava said.

We all nodded.

Gaten, Caleb and Ava walked out of the room.

"Caitlyn...are you ok?" I asked. Within a second, Caitlyn was hugging me tightly. She put her hand on my cheek.

"Thank you..." Caitlyn said. She must have thought I was Finn since she kissed me. I was taken back, but I kissed her back. After a couple of seconds we pulled away, with her hugging me again. I could never tell Finn about what just happened.
———
CAITLYN
After 30 minutes, Finn, Sadie and Millie entered through the front door. I didn't bother saying anything. When I saw Finn walk through the door, I realised something. I didn't kiss Finn...I kissed Noah...CRAP!

Finn came up to me and kissed my forehead. Ava came through the doorway, signalling me to follow her. Finn grabbed my arm and helped me up. I walked upstairs to her room. I sat on her bed as she rubbed my back.

Finn left the room, leaving me and Ava to talk, although we didn't talk at all.

"You can take my bed...I don't mind..." Ava said. I got into her bed, pulling the covers over my head.

I heard the door open.

"She's still not talking?" Finn asked.

"No..." Ava said.

I could feel Finn sit on the bed.

Within a minute, his body was next to mine, with his hands wrapped around my waist.

We spent the rest of the day like this.