Twenty Four: You're not welcome here

CAITLYN
As usual, I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs. I was a little shocked to see some random girl in Finn's jumper with no pants, looking through our fridge.

"Excuse me...who the heck are you?" I asked trying to get the girl's attention.

"Ummm who are you?" The girl replied looking at me.

"I asked first..." I said angrily.

"I'm Iris...Iris Apatow..." The girl said grabbing some juice.

"Why are you in our house?" I asked, confused.

"Uh...I slept here...last night..." Iris said.

"Wait...your Iris Apatow...which means..." My face became shocked.

"Your Finn's first ex-girlfriend..." I said.

"Yeah? And you are?" Iris asked looking at me all sassy.

"I'm Caitlyn. Caitlyn Miller. Finn's most recent ex..." I said clearly pissed.

"Oh...so your the 'famous' Caitlyn. Your little storm off stage was quite a hit." Iris said realising who I was.

"Why did you kiss Finn? Why did you hurt me?" I asked.

"Didn't he tell you? He kissed me. He said how much he missed me and he leaned in. The rest was...well...you know..." Iris said smiling.

"Get out..." I said firmly.

"You can't tell me what to do..." Iris said.

"You're not welcome here so get out!" I yelled.

Iris pushed me over, so I pushed her back. She then threw a punch, which got me straight in the jaw. I fell to the floor, holding my mouth in pain.

"Never mess with an ex..." Iris said before she left the room.

I struggled getting up so I called for help.

"Millie? Sadie? Gaten? Caleb? Noah?" I yelled.

"Caitlyn?!" Noah said as he ran over to me. He helped me up and sat me on a stool.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

"I-Iris. Iris Apatow..." I said holding my jaw.

"Of course she did. She always hated you. That's probably why she made Finn cheat..." Noah said.

"She told me that Finn kissed her, and the way he acted when he got home kinda supports what she said..." I said getting up.

"Where's Iris?" Finn asked walking into the kitchen.

I was about to step up and give him a piece of my mind, but I was stopped by Noah.

"She's gone Finn." Noah said still holding me.

"Gone? Why?" Finn asked confused.

"She punched me Finn! SHE PUNCHED ME!" I yelled angrily.

"She what?!" Finn asked surprised.

Noah took me upstairs, giving a stink-eye look to Finn as he looked at us.

FINN
"What's going on? Who punched who?" Millie asked shutting the front door.

"I-Iris...Iris punched Caitlyn..." I said turning around to Millie.

"What?! Why was Iris even in the house?" Millie asked becoming more concerned.

"She slept over. Nothing happened..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"She slept over?!" Millie looked at me. She was clearly pissed.

I walked away as Millie kept asking the same question. I know that it was stupid for me to let Iris sleep over, but she convinced me that we could try again, and since I was upset about Caitlyn, I let my emotions cloud my logic.

CAITLYN
Noah took me upstairs to my room, before he headed to the bathroom to get some damp wash-cloths. He came back, placing the wash-cloth on my face.

"Are you ok?" Noah asked sitting beside me.

"Y-Yeah...I'm just a little sore..." I said groaning in pain.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on SnapChat. I took a photo with Noah and captioned it. 'Glad to have this smol bean as one of my best friends...' I posted it to my story before Noah received it, laughing.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I really hoped it wasn't Finn.

"Hey..." Millie said opening my bedroom door. She sat on the other side of me, smiling as she watched Noah help me.

"So...I was wondering if you guys wanted to join me, Gaten, Caleb and Sadie at the movies in an hour?"  Millie asked.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Rocketman." Millie said hoping we would agree.

"Sure. What time?" I asked.

"1:30..." Millie said. She got up and left the room happily.

"I-I'm gonna get ready..." I said.

Noah got up and hugged me before leaving the room.

I unchanged and turned on the shower, being careful of my face. Once I turned off the tap, I got out, immediately getting my clothes on and grabbing my makeup. I looked at the bruise on my face and covered it with concealer and foundation. I out on mascara before walking back out into my room and putting my hair in a bun. I sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for time to pass, and eventually it did.

After 30 minutes, I got up, leaving the room with my purse and phone. I headed downstairs and made my way toward the door, but I heard my name.

"Caitlyn..." Finn said as I turned around.

"W-Where are you going?" Finn asked. I ignored him, opening the door and slamming it shut behind me. I waited 5 minutes before Noah got into the car. He put the radio on as he drove us to the movies.