Twenty: Back at School

CAITLYN
It's been 2 days since me and the gang arrived in South Carolina. I have showed them around, letting them see my beautiful hometown. But...today is the day. The day I go back to school for the first time in ages. I mean, I had classes for school in between scenes, but I was either by myself or with 3 other people. I'm gonna be around hundreds of other kids, and sitting in normal classrooms.

Luckily, I have been allowed to bring Finn, Sadie, Millie, Caleb, Gaten and Noah with me. They won't be doing anything...probably...but they will be experiencing what being a normal school kid is like. I'm hoping it wont be to hard for them, seeing as they aren't normal...their actors and actresses, but like I said, they won't be doing any work...just sitting at the back of the classroom observing the rest of the class.

"So...Caitlyn...are excited for school?" Ava asked me as I got out of bed.

"Yeah...I guess. I'm really happy the gang is going" I said. I was honestly really nervous because now that I'm part of the cast on a popular show, people will know who I am. I'm also really nervous about the gang going to school. As soon as they step on the school grounds, people are gonna know who they are and bombard them with questions...mainly 'Can I get your autograph?!' or 'Can I please get a photo?!'. But...this is my life now...and I have to get used to it.

I woke Millie and Sadie up, telling them that we have an hour to get ready for school.

I then walked out of the room and into the boys room.

"Boys...it's time to get up!" I said shaking each of them.

One by one, each boy groaned, but they got up none the less.

By the time the girls and I were in the kitchen, we heard the basement door shut.

"Morning..." Finn said as he gave me a peck on the cheek. The others made stupid faces as they walked over to the kitchen.
———
40 minutes passed and all of us were ready.

We made our way to school, me still nervous.

"I don't think I can do this..." Millie said as her hand shook.

"Just stay near me and you'll be fine..." I said smiling.

We got out of my mom's car, shutting the doors behind us.

Not even 10 seconds on the school grounds and a girl knew who we were.

"OMG!! It's Caitlyn Miller!!" A girl said yelling at me.

I smiled nervously. This had never happened before.

"Can I get your autograph?!" The girl asked. I took her marker and signed her poster. She walked away, happy as ever.

"You'll get used to it..." Finn said holding my hand.

As we made our way inside, we saw Brittany and Zac. Zac gave me a smirk and Brittany gave me a death stare.
———
The day went on as normal as it could be, with the occasional person asking for an autograph or a picture. Everything turned to crap when it came lunch time.

"Ava will show you guys to the cafeteria. I'll catch up with you guys in a minute..." I said. Ava showed them off while I headed to the bathrooms, but I was stopped by Zac.

"Your boy-toy isn't here? How unfortunate..." Zac said grabbing my waist. I tried to escape, but I couldn't.

"Just because you escaped two days ago, doesn't mean you will now." Zac said holding me.

He took me to the janitors closet, locking it from the inside. I turned on the light.

"Get off me Zac..." I said. Zac tightened his grip on me.

He started kissing me. He made his way down my neck, but I managed to slap him. I once again side-kicked him into the shelves behind us. I unlocked the door and raced away, leaving him on the ground. I made my way to the cafeteria, walking over to the table with all my friends.

"Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost..." Finn said holding me. I hugged him tight.

The bell went after 30 minutes. Luckily, I didn't have Zac in any of my last classes for today.
———
The bell for the end of the day went, with me and the gang walking home. I looked at my phone. Crap...Zac got my number. I deleted all notifications from him. I texted him back.

Me: Leave me alone creep.

Caitlyn has blocked Zac

I put my phone away.

After 20 minutes, we had made our way home. Sadie, Millie and Ava headed downstairs to the basement. Noah, Gaten and Caleb also made their way down to the basement.

I ran up to my room. Slamming the door behind me. Finn must have heard me since he opened my door.

"Babe?" Finn asked walking over to me. I burst out crying, which caused Finn to rush over to me.

"Babe...what's wrong?" Finn asked wrapping me in a hug.

"Z-Zac...he kissed me...a-again..." I said stuttering.

I wiped my tears as Finn grabbed out his phone. I could only see his screen for a split second. He put his phone away and we walked down to the basement. We all spent the night watching the scariest movie series every created. High School Musical.