Thirty Six: A year later

Caitlyn didn't expect herself to be here at this point in her life. She left the Stranger Things cast after finding out about the article and unfortunately she never filmed the last season, not being able to see Noah everyday. Now, she is part of the MCU, starring in some massively successful movies such as X-Men. She was reportedly dating Tom Holland and it was true, even though she has never publicly stated that. She still keeps in touch with Millie, Ava, Sophia and Sadie.

Noah on the other hand isn't doing too well. Since the last season of the show was released, he broke down and hasn't found another relationship. He still gets into good movies, but by the middle of production, he quits, not being able to handle the pressure.

CAITLYN
My life has changed, and some things that have changed are the fact that I have an assistant named Taylor and that I am now dating Tom Holland.

"Ms. Miller?" Taylor asked as she entered my dressing room. I had an interview with Jimmy Fallon about my MCU life.

"Yeah Taylor?" I asked as make-up artists applied makeup to my face.

"Mr. Holland has just arrived. He'll be here in a few minutes." Taylor said as she left the room.

After a few minutes, my make-up was done and Tom had just entered the room.

"Hey..." He said as he kissed me. He sat down on the couch opposite me.

"So. Are you nervous?" He asked.

"No. I've been to plenty interviews and I have been on Jimmy's show before when I was part of-" My mouth shut. I couldn't even say the words anymore. Ever since I left my friends, I donated all of my merch and souvenirs.

"-Stranger Things..." Tom finished for me.

"Y-Yeah." I said, getting back to getting ready.

"Ms. Miller. 1 minute." Taylor spoke.

Tom left the room, kissing me on the way out and I watched on the monitors as he sat backstage so he could see everything, but not be recognised.

"And now I'd like to welcome, former Stranger Things star, now MCU fan favourite, Caitlyn Miller!" Jimmy said as I walked onto the stage and gave him a hand shake.
———
For the next 30 minutes, Jimmy and I talked about my life and my new career in the MCU. I could see Tom giving me the green light, so when Jimmy brought up my relationship, I smiled.

"According to some news outlets, you have been dating MCU Avengers star Tom Holland?" Jimmy asked.

"And I'd like to confirm that rumor." Out of nowhere, the crowd went insane as Tom walked onstage, sitting beside me. He held my hand and smiled.

"How old are you Tom?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm 22." Tom spoke.

"And how old are you?" Jimmy asked.

"I am 19." I spoke, my hand tensing up. One thing I hated was when people would ask about our age differences even though it's legal.
———
After the interview, Tom took me home, holding my hand as he drove. I was tired so I didn't bother driving. He unlocked our $1500 dollar house as he held me in his arms. He got me undressed, dressed me in my pj's and put me in bed, tucking me in. He got changed himself and got into bed, snuggling with me.

My life was so perfect. I was a big star in the acting industry, I'm dating Tom freaking Holland, I've met and become great friends with Hugh Jackman, Robert Downy Jr and Zendaya.