Twenty Five: Memories

CAITLYN
Noah and I made it to the movies, getting out and meeting Sadie, Caleb, Gaten and Millie. We made our way inside, buying snacks and drinks. We got our stuff and headed into the theatre, handing our money to the clerk on our way in.

The movie started 10 minutes later with the lights going down.
———
As the movie progressed, a memory popped into my head.

"So, I heard that there's a new movie coming out soon..." Finn said.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"Rocketman..." Finn said kissing my cheek.

"I'm gonna buy us tickets..." Finn said going online. I watched as he bought the tickets.

I felt a tear run down my eye, so I get up and excuse myself. I run out of the theatre and sit down on the floor against the wall.

5 seconds later, Noah exited the theatre and bent down in front of me.

"Hey...are you ok?" Noah asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"T-The movie. Finn was supposed to take me to see this movie as our first official outing as a couple. He bought the tickets and they arrived just before we broke up..." I said crying.

Noah sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me. He hugged me as I dug my head into his neck, sobbing.

"Why don't we head to the ice-cream place across the road while we wait for the movie to end?" Noah asked standing up.

I took his hand as we walked. We made it to the ice-cream place, ordering our ice-cream and sitting down. It seemed like ages, but as I was walking to the counter to order again, Finn and Iris entered the shop. I could hear him so I just ignored him.

I sat down with my cookies and cream flavoured ice-cream with strawberry sprinkles and vanilla fudge as Noah sipped his milkshake. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Finn and Iris sit down. I noticed that they both had the exact same ice-cream as me.

After an hour of laughing, talking and having fun, Noah and I got up. As we left, Finn stood up and walked over to me, but Noah dragged me away before Finn could talk.

We left the shop, walking over to the theatre, waiting outside.

"Holy crap that movie was awesome!" We heard Sadie say as they exited the theatre.

"Yeah, I especially like the part where Elton is a child and he has that musical number at the start." Gaten said facing Sadie.

"What was your favourite song from the movie?" Millie asked giggling.

"My favourite song was Crocodile Ro-" Sadie began, but she was stopped when they saw me.

"Have you been crying Cait?" Gaten asked putting his hand around my shoulder.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Leave her alone Gaten!" Millie said. Gaten let go of me as I wiped my eyes.

We all got into our cars and headed home, talking about Elton John songs from the movie.
———
Once we got home. We all headed to the lounge-room, sitting down, still talking.

"Luckily Finn isn't home..." Sadie said smiling.

We all smiled and turned on the tv. As we scrolled through Netflix, I scrolled through my phone. I dropped it as soon as I saw the what Finn had posted.

finnwolfhardofficial With @IrisApatow
Haven't been this happy since Stranger Things s2! 😂

A tear fell down my cheek.

"What's wrong Cait?" Sadie asked worried about me.

"F-Finn...he just posted..." I said while another tear fell.

Millie grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. Everyone else looked at my phone with her.

"Didn't Finn say that exact thing ages ago when we were in South Carolina?" Noah asked confused.

Millie started typing.

millibobbybrown commented: You said that to Caitlyn a couple of months ago, you two-faced ass!

She gave my phone back to me, I laughed slightly at her comment.
———
Millie, Sadie and I were hanging out, since Noah, Caleb and Gaten we're out at the shops getting stuff for dinner.

Noah: Gaten just picked up a packet of chips after Caleb said "Pick up something you want for dinner"

Me: Ahaha really?

Noah: Yeah! He's now hugging the chips! Saying "I love you chippies!!"

Me: I used to love Finn, but...my love is for someone else now...

Noah: Yeah? Who?

Me: I-I...

Caitlyn deleted the message

Noah: Why did you deleted the message?

Read

Noah: Caitlin?

Noah: Did I do something wrong?

Noah: Caitlyn??

Noah: I know you read what I said.

I put my phone down, as I continued to watch Jackspepticeye on YouTube.
———
After 20 minutes, Noah, Gaten and Caleb arrived home with MacDonalds.

"And why did you bring home MacDondalds?" I asked confused.

"Caleb and Gaten couldn't decide on what to make so we settled with this instead." Noah said placing the food on the table.
———
We all spent the next hour, free of Finn, eating MacDonalds and watching Disney movies.