Ten: Filming- Day 1

CAITLYN
I've had a few days to prepare for the first day of filming. Since I am in the first episode, I had to be at the set early.

"Hey, Caitlyn. I'm leaving now." Finn said opening my bedroom dead.

"Ok." I said grabbing my phone, my purse and my bag.

Finn kept my door open as I passed though. We left the house, with Finn grabbing his keys on the way out. We made it to the car and we both it.

"Starbucks run?" Finn asked. I nodded.

We stopped at Starbucks, before making it to the set. We both got out. As soon as we got to the set, Matt and Ross walked up to me. They started to talk.

"Over here is your trailer. You will share with Joe, since you are playing his sister." Matt said.

"The trailer with the blue strips across it is hair/makeup." Ross said pointing to it.

"That trailer there, with the black strips and golden star is costumes. Inside is 3 curtains, so 3 people can change at the same time." Matt said.

"You have an hour to get ready for your first take." Matt spoke again.

Matt and Ross left me. I made my way to the trailer that said:

         Joe Keery       +      Caitlyn Miller Steve Harrington       Avery Harrington

I walked in, and the first thing I see is a gift basket next to my script.

Caitlyn,

This little basket is for you.

As the cast, we want to make you feel welcome and since not all of us are here, we wanted to leave you this. It has all
the essentials.

-The Cast of Stranger Things

I smiled at the note. I put the note down and opened up the basket. Face masks from Millie. Comics from Gaten. A Calpurnia CD from Finn. A massive bottle of juice from Sadie and Noah. Fruit from Caleb. A signed S3 poster from Joe, Charlie, Natalia, Maya, David, Winona, Dacre, Cara.

I looked at time, 9:10. 50 minutes left.

I walked out of my trailer and made my way to hair and makeup. I opened the door and made my way in.

"You must be Caitlyn!" A nice lady with purple hair said.

"I'm Sam, your personal hair and makeup artist. Every cast member gets their own hair/makeup artist and you got me!" The lady said.

"Hi Sam." I said sitting in a chair. For the next 20 minutes, Sam did my hair and makeup to what Matt and Ross wanted.

"Thank you so much Sam!" I said cheerfully as I exited the trailer and headed over to the costume trailer.

I entered the trailer, immediately going to the rack labeled 'Avery Harrington'. As I looked through the clothes, a person tapped me on the shoulder.

"You aren't allowed to be in here unless your part of the cast." The lady said as I turned around to face her.

"Oh, I'm Caitlyn Miller.I'm playing Avery Harrington..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, my bad." The lady said.

"I'm Anne. The costume designer for all characters." Anne said. She got me into my costume.

"Thank you very much!" I said leaving the trailer.

I walked back to my trailer and opened the door.

"Hey Caitlyn." Someone said.

"Um?" I asked.

"It's me. Brittany King!" The girl said.

"Why are you in my trailer?" I asked.

"You stole the role away from me! I was supposed to be the one in that costume waiting to start filming, but no, I was casted as an extra!" Brittany said angrily.

"Ms Miller, you're needed on set." The producer said opening my door. They shut the door.

"You will regret ever setting foot at that audition!" Brittany said, getting in my face.

"Sorry, I have a scene to shoot. Bye." I said pushing Brittany out of the way.

As I walked to the set, I heard Brittany's voice yelling behind me, but 2 security guards stopped her.

"This isn't over Miller!" Brittany said as I closed the doors to the set.

"Ahh, Caitlyn, your here." Matt said happily.

"Lets start." Ross said.

I listened to what Ross and Matt said, taking in their suggestions.

"ACTION!" Shawn yelled.

Me: I'm 15, I have one older brother, and I live in Hawkins. How boring can my life get? Let me tell you. Hawkins was an ok-ish town...until the lab turned out to be a death-trap.

"Cut!" Shawn yelled.

"That was amazing!" Ross said as he shook my hand.
———
The day went by quickly. I filmed all my scenes and I was home before 6pm. I made myself some pasta. I heard the front door shut. I looked over to see a very tired Finn walk into the kitchen. He grabbed my fork and ate some of my pasta.

"Really Mike?" I asked as Finn looked at me weird.

"I'm just gonna call you Mike. I find it funny." I said laughing. Finn shook his head and walked upstairs. Within a second I heard his door slam shut. I walked upstairs and got changed. My phone had set my alarm and I hopped into bed and slept.