Thirty One: One month later

CAITLYN
I was up early like I have been for a month. Millie, Sadie, Gaten, and Lucas have been supporting me. Finn...Finn has been in his room the entire time. He comes down once a day and grabs what he needs...then he goes back up.

I drove to the hospital and went to see Noah. He still hasn't woken up and like always, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote.

Dear Noah,

It's been a month and this is the 29th letter. I'm not giving up on you. I know you'll pull through. Sadie's birthday was last week and we celebrated by going to your favorite Italian restaurant. Gaten passed his Learner's test and can now drive. Finn hasn't said anything yet. And like always, I'm here...with you...hoping that you can hear me when I sing or talk about my day. It's my birthday in 3 days and I am so excited. Like always, I'll be here...even on my birthday. I would never plan on you missing out...even if you are in a coma.

I haven't stopped loving you.

From your girlfriend,

-Caitlyn xoxo

I put the note down on the pile on his bedside table. I walked out, seeing as I was supposed to meet Millie and Sadie at the movies in 20 minutes. I walked out of the hospital, texting the girls.

Millie: Are you close?
Me: I'm leaving the hospital now and I'll be there in 5 minutes don't worry.
Sadie: I have just bought us the tickets so we are all set.
Me: Great see you soon!

I put my phone away and drove to the movies.
Once I arrived, the girls and I went in and had fun for 2 hours.
———
As we walked around after the movie, I was immediately reminded of Noah when I saw a person completely dressed in Stranger Things merchandise. I tried to let out a tear without the girls knowing, but I was unsuccessful.

"Caitlyn...are you ok??" Millie asked as I wiped my tears away.

"I-I have to go..." I said rushing away.

I ran towards Noah's car and got in, balling my eyes out.

As I cried, I received an email.

Dear Ms. Miller,

After your star role in Stranger Things, we received an email from your co-star Finn Wolfhard.

We have a new movie in the works called 'Til Death do us part'. We would love it if you could come in and audition for the main role of Tara Kingsley. You will be auditioning with Tom Holland who has been cast in the movie.

The audition and filming of the movie will be held in New York.

Please reply with a yes or no within the next 24 hours.

Sincerely,

-Rosalie Jenson.

I smiled a little bit when I saw that I was being offered an audition. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that Finn had recommended me. In all my happiness, I forgot about one thing...Noah.

I started Noah's car and made my way to the hospital.
———
When I arrived and made my way to his room, I saw Millie and Sadie standing next to him reading the letters that I wrote for Noah only.

"Put them down. You have no right to read those..." I said upsettingly.

"You wrote all of these?" Millie asked.

I took it out of her hand and placed it back on the pile.

"I have to go and so do you..." I said with a pleading look.

I grabbed out my phone and emailed Rosalie.

Dear Ms. Rosalie Jenson,

I have received your email and I would love to come and audition.

Sincerely,

-Caitlyn Miller.

I immediately received an email back.

Dear Ms. Miller,

Great to hear! There will be a private jet waiting for you in 2 hours. See you soon!

Sincerely,

-Rosalie Jenson.

I put my phone away and smiled. I kissed Noah before leaving the hospital. I went home and started to pack.
———
After 1 and a half hours, I had finished packing and I made my way to the airport where I got onto a private jet.
———
3 hours later and I had arrived in New York. I made my way to the 5-star hotel I was staying in. As I walked around New York, I would occasionally be bombarded with fans who knew me from Stranger Things.

I felt my phone buzz.

Millie: Caitlyn?! Where are you?!

Read

Sadie: Caitlyn...where are you? You walked out and you're not at home...

Read

caitlynmillerofficial New York, New York

milliebobbybrown Why the heck are you in NEW YORK?!

sadiesink_ And I thought Finn was the spontaneous one...

Filliefan Maybe she left for New York cause she knows she doesn't belong with Finn or Noah!

Naitlynfan0101 Please go back to Noah!

31,567,823 more comments

I put my phone away as soon as I reached my hotel.
———
After checking in and going up to my room, I got back on my phone and went live.

LIVE
3.6M watching

"Hey everyone, as you can see by my amazing view, I am in NEW YORK!!"

milliebobbybrown can you explain why?!

sadiesink_ I agree with Millie!

"I am not telling anyone why I'm in New York until I have an answer."

nilliefan answer for what?

milliebobbybrown Please tell us! We're worried about you!

2 and a half hours later and I ended the live and went to bed, excited for my audition.