Twenty Seven: The date

CAITLYN
12 hours ago, Noah asked me on a date, and being me, I said yes. I don't know what we're doing, or where we're going, all I know is that it's gonna be chill.

"You excited for your date later?" Millie asked smiling as I walked downstairs.

"Yeah...but I'm a little nervous..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine..." Millie said.

I felt my phone buzz so I took it out. Noah was calling, so I answered.

Noah: Hey Cait. I'm at the shops getting stuff for later. Want anything while I'm here?

Me: Uhm...maybe just some chips and a bottle of coke?

Noah: What chips?

Me: Honey-soy chicken.

Noah: Got it.

Me: What time is our date happening?

Noah: At around 6 pm.

Me: Do I need to wear anything special?

Noah: Nope, just have your bathers prepared and have a pair of pj's ready.

Me: Ok. See you when you get home.

Noah: See you soon.

I hung up, putting my phone down on the table in front of me.

"The date is at 6 pm, so we have 4 hours to ourselves." I said happily. I put my phone in

Millie got up and dragged me up to my room. We rushed in and raced into my wardrobe.

10 minutes later, I had 6 pairs of swim-suits on my bed all laid out.

"Wow...more than I have..." Millie said surprised.

"I traveled. A lot." I said sitting on the side of the bed.

We found a swim-suit for later. I sent a picture to Sadie.

Me: Hey I found a swim-suit. It's for my date with Noah later.

Sadie: Cool! Let me see!

Me:

Sadie: OMG! Totally cute! Noah will love it!

Me: I'll let you know how the date goes later.

Sadie: You better get some cute photos!

Me: Of course!

I put my phone on the bed as I got some pyjama's out of my closet.
———
After 4 hours, It was time for my date.

"Caitlyn...can I come in?" Noah asked knocking on my door.

"Sure!" I said happily.

Noah entered the room smiling at me.

"Get changed into your swim-suit and meet me at the pool outback. Also bring a bag with clothes and other things." Noah said leaving the room.

I got changed and packed a bag. I saw fairy lights hanging out the back as I walked to the pool. I put my bag down next to one of the chairs and saw as Noah swam in the pool. I sat down and dangled my legs in the water. I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my legs. I jumped in fright.

"Welcome to part 1/3 of our date. I have asked that non of our friends come out here, no matter what." Noah said smiling.

Noah pulled me into the water.
———
After 3 hours, we both hopped out of the pool, drying ourselves.

Noah took my hand and led me to a little campfire next to a ladder put up against a tree.

"Roasted marshmallow?" Noah asked picking one up. He placed it in my mouth as we sat down. We sat in front of a bonfire as the sun went down. We talked, laughed and had fun.
———
Noah took my hand and took me over to a ladder. I climbed up it. I looked inside to see 2 mattresses on the floor with pillows and blankets, a computer set up, a bookshelf full of books and a fully functional fridge.

"Wow...it's beautiful in here..." I said in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you..." Noah said smiling as he carried my bag up with him.

"We're spending the night in here. I have all the essentials." Noah said.

Noah gave me privacy as I got changed into my pj's. He then got changed and joined me on the mattresses.

We watched a few episodes of Stranger Things, Riverdale and Glee as well as To all the boys I've loved before, Grease and The Neverending Story, in which we sang the song. We ate pop-corn, ice-cream, candy, chocolate, cookies, and other unhealthy snacks.

We ended up going to bed at around 11:30 pm.