Six: Day 1- Finn and Millie

A/N: There are a few POV (Point Of View) changes. Sorry...

------------------------------------------------------
CAITLYN
Yesterday, The Duffer Bro's said that Sadie, Millie, Noah, Gaten and Caleb would have a chance to get to know me better. Finn and Millie offered to spend the first day with me. When Millie and Finn offered, I was a little nervous, after what happened yesterday.

(Flashback)
"Hi, I'm Millie Bobby Brown, this is Sa-" I cut her off.

"-Sadie Sink, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Joe Keery, Dacre Montgomery, Natalia Dyer, David Harbour, Winona Ryder, Charlie Heaton, Maya Hawke and Finn Wolf-" I trailed off as soon as I saw him. The boy I had bumped into 3 times!

I snapped out of it and pretended like nothing had happened.

(Present)
I was in the kitchen, eating eggos. According to Sadie, Matt and Ross didn't want eggos lying around the set, so each cast member took 2 packets. Finn and Millie came downstairs, all dressed.

"Nice jumper!" Millie said pointing to my Stranger Things jumper.

"Are you ready to go?" Finn asked.

"Yep." I said picking up my phone. Finn opened the door for Millie and I.

FINN
I opened the door for Millie and Caitlyn. As Caitlyn left the house, our hands brushed past each other. I felt a rush of electricity go down my spine. Millie unlocked her car and we all got in.

CAITLYN
As Millie drove, we listened to songs. One song came on and I couldn't help but sing. (Play/listen to song at the top of chapter).

Once the song was over, Finn and Millie looked at me.

"Wow. You know your lyrics!" Millie said.

"I've known it since it was on YouTube." I said.

After 20 minutes of singing and talking, we arrived at a park. We parked and hopped out. I ran to the swing, and Millie followed me. While Millie was pushing me, Finn took a picture and sent it to me. After 5 minutes, we sat down at a park bench. I grabbed out my phone and changed my lock-screen image to the picture Finn had sent to me.

We sat at the bench for a solid 2 hours. We felt a little hungry.

"There's a ice-cream place nearby. I can go get some for us?" Millie asked.

"Sure. I'll have chocolate and strawberry with sprinkles and fudge please..." I said.

"I'll have vanilla, cookies and cream, with fudge please." Finn said. Millie nodded and headed to the ice-cream place. As soon as Millie was out of earshot, Finn spoke.

"I'm sorry." Finn said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused.

"Sorry for bumping into you 3 times." Finn said.

"Oh, no worries. No damage was caused." I said smiling.

"And I'm sorry for disappearing. I just thought that you might go all crazy and attack me." Finn said.

"I may be literally obsessed with the show, but I'm not a crazy fan. I'm respectful of people's personal space. If you had stayed, I would have asked for a photo, an autograph and I would have told you who I was." I said.

"I understand." Finn said.

FINN
Without thinking, I put my hand on hers, looking into her eyes.

"Hey guys. I have the ice-cream." Millie said walking up to us. Caitlyn and I quickly pulled our hands away.

Millie sat down and we talked for another couple of hours.
———
CAITLYN
The time hit 5 pm, so we got up and headed to the car.

"Who wants McDonalds?" Finn asked.

"Me!" Millie and I said.

"McDonalds run!" I shouted.

Finn looked up the nearest McDonalds, and Millie drove.

We went into the drive-through and ordered. One we had our food, we headed back to the house. We walked in and put the food on the table.

"I SMELL MCDONALDS!" Gaten shouted, re-creating the classic vine. He rushed in, followed by Sadie, Noah and Caleb.

"Let's eat." Millie said. Everyone grabbed the food they wanted and started eating.

After an hour, we sat down and watched the scariest movie ever created. High School Musical. We finished all three movies. Once the movies were over, I headed upstairs and got changed into my pj's. I cleaned my teeth and put my hair into a messy-bun. I heard someone knocking.

"It's open!" I yelled.

The door opened, and I saw Finn.

"I enjoyed my day. I hope you enjoyed your day as well." I smiled.

"Yeah, I did enjoy my day!" Finn said happily.

"Can you tell everyone that I'm going to bed so I can be well rested for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure. Good night." Finn smiled as he shut the door.

I got into bed and set my alarm 6:30 am.

FINN
Caitlyn has a cute smile--NO! Stop!--but she's cute--STOP!

I headed downstairs.

"Hey guys, Caitlyn wanted me to tell you that she's gone to bed so she can get rested for tomorrow." I said.

"Ok." Everyone said.

I headed upstairs and I walked to my room, which happens to across from Caitlyn's, opening the door. I shut the door and got changed. I sat down in front of my tv and started playing GTA 5.

As I played, lots of thought's crossed my mind. Is Caitlyn single? Would she tell us if she wasn't? Does she have a crush on someone? That's all I thought about for the rest of the night.