Fourteen: Dating

A/N: There are a couple of POV (Point Of View) changes.

------------------------------------------------------
CAITLYN
I found the perfect dress for my date with Finn later today, but first, I had to get through shooting...with Brittany. Finn was the only one who knew about the whole 'tripped over' ordeal.

I arrived to the set 10 minutes early. I got changed and made my way to the makeup trailer.

"Hey Sam?" I asked.

"What's up?" Sam looked at me while she grabbed a brush.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked.

"Do I need to hide a body? I have bleach and tarp in my car..." Sam said panicking.

"No! I need you do my hair...after shooting today..." I said wondering why she had bleach and tarp.

"Oh...ok..." Sam said, relieved.

As I left the trailer all ready to go, I passed Finn. We both smiled.
———
After shooting all of my scenes and having to deal with Brittany trying to constantly trip me over, I made it through the day.

On my way back to the trailer, I texted Finn.

Me: I'm on my way. Just got to do something quickly...

Finn: Sure!

I put my phone away and entered the trailer. I told Sam what to do and within 2 minutes she was done.

I made my way to Finn.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Wow...you look beautiful!" Finn said blushing.

We got into the car and drove to the Ice-cream place from when Millie, Finn and I spent a day together.

"Your usual?" Finn asked, smiling at me.

"Yes..." I said.

Finn walked in and ordered. Within a minute, he was handing me my ice-cream.

We sat at a park bench and talked for a while.

"Have you every been on a date before?" Finn asked licking his ice-cream.

"N-No...your the first boy to ever ask me out." I said nervously.

"Really? You're so beautiful. I can't believe you haven't been asked out." Finn said.

"I never really talked to the boys at my school. They probably never actually knew that I existed..." I said.
———
After an 3 hours of talking and eating, we headed back home.

"I really enjoyed my time today..." I said smiling. We both got out of the car and walked to the front door.

Finn pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed him back.

We both pulled away, smiling.

"I know we just went on a date...but..." Finn started to talk, but I put my finger to his lips.

"Yes." I said.

"You don't even know what I was gonna ask." Finn said.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I said smiling.

Finn looked at me, wide-eyed. He picked me up and span me around. We ended up kissing for another couple of minutes.

"What time is it?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Uh...6 pm." Finn said.

"Ok...good. I just wanted to make sure..." I said.

We walked inside, and to our surprise, no-one was home.

"I'm gonna go make some eggos...want some?" I asked.

"Sounds good babe." Finn said.

"'Babe'. Sounds good." I said smiling. I made some eggos and put them in front of him.

He started to eat, but I got some whipped cream and put some on his nose.

"Hey!" Finn said as he tried to get it off, but I didn't let him.

He put some whipped cream on my nose. We both laughed as he tried to get the whipped cream off his nose.

"Hey you two. Good date?" Millie asked as he closed the door.

"The best date!" I said happily.

"Wait...what's going on?" Millie asked.

"She said yes!" Finn said. I giggled.

"To what? Another date?" Millie asked.

"No! To being my girlfriend!" Finn said as he kissed my cheek.

"Oh...wow...congratulations!" Millie yelled as she gave me a hug. She walked upstairs.

Finn and I cleaned up the kitchen and we headed upstairs.
———
We spent the rest of the night in Finn's room.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said getting up.

"Ok. I love you." Finn said kissing him.

"I love you too Finn." I said kissing him back.

I made my way to my room, getting changed and going on my phone. After 30 minutes, I saw what Finn's Instagram said.

TAKEN

Finn had posted that he was taken. It didn't say who he was taken by (thank god), but it meant that he was mine and no-one else's.

I put my phone down after setting an alarm. I fell asleep after 15 minutes.